✨💦Magikarp's Secret Story💦✨

Начните с самого начала

'Chewtle use headbutt!'

Chewtle put his head down and began moving at high speed towards magikarp.

Kailani didn't falter, though.

'Magikarp flip into the air and then crash down on top of him!'

Magikarp flung himself into the air before chewtle could hit him. Then, with all his might, he slammed down into the confused chewtle below.

Chewtle fell forward onto the ground , but then, ever so slowly, he got back onto his feet.

Looking angrier than before, chewtle opened his mouth. Darkness seemed to swirl around his mouth as he growled at magikarp.

Heather smirked before calling out her next move.

'Bite!'

Magikarp tried to move out of the way but chewtle managed to catch onto his tail fin.

Chewtle then spun around and flung magikarp into a berry tree.

Magikarp fell to the ground with a thud.

Heather and chewtle - thinking they had won - began to jump with joy.

Kailani sprinted over to her fallen companion.

'oh magikarp, you were brilliant.... I just couldn't be a good enough trainer for you...'

Kailani was about to return him to his pokeball when...

Chewtle was slammed into a rock by a torrent of water.

Heather looked at her fainted Pokemon before turning to see who had caused the attack.

Magikarp, in all his glory, was looking at chewtle with an apologetic expression as he swam in circles in the little pond.

A few droplets began to fall as dark clouds moved in. Then it turned to full on rain.

'Never underestimate your opponent, Heather!'

Heather looked in disbelief at magikarp as she picked up her chewtle.

'B... But m-magikarp shouldn't be able to use hydropump yet! A-and I thought only Max moves could make it rain!'

Magikarp's red eye was glowing as he splashed with delight in the pond.

Kailani just shrugged at Heather.

Then realising that she had just won her first battle, Kailani began to jump with joy.

Her rotom phone flew out of her pocket.