Chapter -1: Mighty Maheshwari's

Start from the beginning

Maheshwari's were royal, rich and India's most reputed family from Udaipur which carried their legacy over the decades.

Anant Maheshwari Sanskar's grand father, moved to Mumbai when he started this Maheshwari Business House 5 decades back.

His son, Ram Maheshwari was known for his disciplined nature and integrity in the entire business world and today Ram's elder son Sanskar was carrying over the legacy of the family working hard and achieving new heights for his family business.

Sanskar was meticulous planner, shrewd businessman and workaholic. A son, any father would desire to have to carry over his name and family legacy.

It was 8:30 am when Sanskar got ready in his dark grey Versace suit wore his tie which was there in closet drawer already made in knot.

Surely, his loving mother must be behind it, thinking this small smile adored on his lips.

He wore his favourite Armani watch, took his laptop bag and came downstairs to join his family for breakfast holding his suit jacket on right arm.

"Good Morning Son" Ram wished.

"What is this you are going to office?" Sujata was frustrated.

Sujata Maheshwari, Sanskar's mother who married with Ram in love marriage was perfect combination of modern and traditional values.

Ram and Sujata met during their college days and instantly these two souls were tied in pious bond of love.

"Mom I ..."

"Sanskar it's Sunday, you need to stay at home beta." Ram interrupted keeping his iPad aside and raising his eyebrows at his son.

"I know Dad, but I need to check final presentation for West Bengal Hugli Dam Project." Sanskar said giving fine cut to his egg omelets with knife and fork.

Ram nodded but still kept on observing his son for some moments. He was just 27 years, but he was shouldering the major responsibility of business house.

Ram felt swelling on his heart looking at his son who was a true pride of him. A perfect son, loving brother and best businessman.

Last week his son won the award for India's Best Businessman from Times Now. Ram had proud tears when he received award from host on behalf of his son who was in Belgium for final deal signature.

"Good Morning Bhai" Divya entered dining hall, breaking Ram's trance. Her personal maid adjusted her wheelchair near the dining table.

Divya Sengupta, younger sister of Ram, and loving wife of Siddhant Sengupta. She was second born to Anant and Lakshmi Maheshwari and was beautiful, loving lady.

Maheshwari family were thrilled when Divya was born, it was after three generations Maheshwari family had a girl child to cherish. She was center of affection of family during her childhood and due to over pampering from all family members, she had developed some stubbornness in her attitude.

Divya married Siddhant Sengupta when Ram proposed for this marriage, looking at his best friend's pull towards his sister.

Ram and Siddhant's friendship was talk of the college. Siddhant had feelings for Divya. It was love at first sight for him, but due to his middle-class status and friendship with Ram, he suppressed his feelings for her. But when Ram himself proposed this alliance after getting acceptance from Divya, Siddhant was top of the world.

It was like dream come true for Siddhant when Divya gave birth to their son Sahil in second year of marriage. It was a true fairy tale for both of them until that dreadful night when Divya met with an accident and lost her walking ability. Fate made her stick to wheelchair. It was hard for Siddhant to manage home and little Sahil, so on insistence of Sujata and Ram, they moved their household to Maheshwari House.