✨Bonus Fast Forward 1 - New Addition🔥

About a year later....

"I can't wait to break in my new pool table with the guys when they get here this weekend," Tae said excitedly as he electronically signed the small device the delivery guy held out in front of him to confirm that his newest toy had been delivered and properly assembled before seeing him to the door.

"Yeah, I'm super excited that everyone will be here to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and vow renewal with us. But, uhhh... you're only looking forward to playing with the guys?"

"Awwww... no, baby. Of course I'm looking forward to playing with you too. As a matter of fact, I'll set up a game for us right now."

Tae pulled you in for a hug and kiss before grabbing your hand and leading you into the room he had chosen to make his man cave in your Paris apartment.

"I also have quite a few ideas about how we can 'break it in' before they get here... you know, since we haven't had a chance to christen this room yet," Tae said with a smirk.

"Well, we have been a little preoccupied don't you think?"  You asked as you tried to shut the door as quietly as possible.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. What is he doing now?"  Tae asked as he began placing the balls in the triangle on the middle of the table.

"Sleeping," you responded as you walked over to the pool table, gliding your hand over the smooth, velvety material on the surface and then over the hand carved wood trim around the perimeter of it. "This is really nice. I think we picked a good one."

"I really like it, too... and since you helped me pick it out, you should have the honor of the first break."

"Really?  You want me to do it?"  You asked excitedly as you grabbed a cue stick from the wall, applying some chalk to the tip before skipping around the table and getting in position to break.

"But you know what? I can't seem to remember how to hold the stick or position my hand the right way.  You think you could come over here and give me a hand? Maybe we could break together.  You said with a smile, lowering your tone seductively.

"Sure, baby girl," Tae responded as he made his way around the table, leaning over you to help you hold the stick properly. "See, all you have to do is hold the stick like this, and then place your index finger over it like this."

"Oh, yeah... that's right. It's been so long since I last played," you giggled as you pressed your ass against him and began rotating your hips a little.

"Damn, baby, you keep that up, and I may have to fuck you while you're bent over this table," Tae breathed, his voice low and deep, his warm breath against your face.

"Mmmm... is that a promise, Mr. Kim?"  You challenged, his growing erection poking your ass, which only made you grind your hips against him even more.

 Kim?"  You challenged, his growing erection poking your ass, which only made you grind your hips against him even more