Bonus Flashback 8 - Alcohol and Doggy Style

This is part 2 of the Just Dance bonus chapter between chapters 15 and 16 when Yana first met the guys. 💜

Everyone gathered around the large dining table in the big beautiful dining room of Jin's home.  There was so much food... everywhere, and in less than 30 mins it was all gone. You knew Tae ate a lot, and you always wondered where he put it all, but it shocked you to see that all the other guys were exactly the same.

 You knew Tae ate a lot, and you always wondered where he put it all, but it shocked you to see that all the other guys were exactly the same

"I'm sorry, but where do you guys put all that food? How do you stay so fit eating like that?!"

They all laughed. 

"They've always eaten like that.  I have to slave in the kitchen for hours just to make sure there is enough food, and don't even get me started about my grocery bill," Jin laughed.

"Dinner was amazing, by the way," you giggled in response to Jin's outburst.  "How did you learn to cook like that?"

"Well, my mom was an extraordinary cook, and it was one of her favorite things to do.  When I was little, she would sit me on the counter and show me what she was doing, walking me through everything step by step. 

Once I got old enough to help, I was always right beside her in the kitchen, and by the time I was 12, I was preparing grand meals for the family all on my own."

"Awww... I love that!"

"Yeah, I really enjoy cooking, and it's always made me feel close to her.  I'm glad I have all these greedy guys to feed because they really helped me cope and brought the joy back to cooking for me again after losing my mom."

"I'm so sorry to hear about your parents, by the way."

"I appreciate that, Yana."

"And we appreciate you, Jinnie Hyung!"  Jimin squealed, jumping up to give Jin a big hug from behind his chair. "We love you and your cooking!"

All the guys chimed in to agree.

"Thanks guys," Jin responded, beaming with pride.

"So, Tae... you and Yana are going to Bali in a few weeks, right?" Jimin asked as he sat back down, side eyeing Tae with a smirk on his face knowing Tae hadn't told anyone else this information yet.

"Bali?  Sounds romantic."  Hobi said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Thank you, Jimin," Tae said, rolling his eyes.  "Yeah, we are, but it's not like that, Hobi Hyung.  It's just a project for work."

"Ohhhh for work? Okay..." Hobi snickered as Jimin joined in.

"Yana and I are just friends you guys, so can we just change the subject, please?"

"Alright, that's enough you guys."  Yoongi said, annoyed.

"What?  We're just joking around, although, I do think Tae and Yana would make such an adorable couple."  Jimin said, looking at you and making you blush.