Chapter 25 - Bossy 🔥

When you and Tae finally returned to your guests, everyone was drinking and mingling, completely oblivious to all that had just taken place between you and your husband in one of the conference rooms of the hotel only a few moments prior.  You and Tae had actually only disappeared for about twenty, maybe thirty minutes, but it seemed to you like you were in there forever, lost in your own little world.

You wanted to go back to your room really quick since the panties you had on earlier were now in Tae's pocket and no longer wearable, but Tae apparently thought it'd be funny to make you walk around your wedding reception wet and panty-less. You were cool about it, though, because he had no idea that you already had a plan to make him pay for it later.

The two of you went around to each table to greet and thank everyone for coming.  You wanted them to know that it truly meant the world to both of you that they traveled all this way with such short notice, but most of them were excited and grateful that they got to experience this day with you... and for the free trip. 

You were especially happy to see your family and Tae's parents, and it was nice to see that they were chatting and getting to know each other. You had been concerned about what Tae's family would think about him marrying you, but they were just as polite and friendly as they were when you were only friends. 

His mom gave you the warmest hug and told you that she always knew Tae was going to marry you and that she could not be happier about it.  She was also sure to add that she couldn't wait to have a few grand babies running around. 

Tae seemed to think her comment was hilarious, but you didn't know how to respond, so you just smiled politely while the two of them chatted in detail about you and Tae having children, how many you were planning to have and how soon as you silently prayed for the conversation to be over as soon as possible. She gave you another big hug before you practically ran away from the table.

The two of you intentionally saved the guys table for last, so you could sit down and have a few drinks with them

The two of you intentionally saved the guys table for last, so you could sit down and have a few drinks with them. They all seemed super excited to see you as most of them jumped up giving the two of you hugs and congratulating you. 

You noticed Namjoon was a little quiet, which made you feel kinda bad that you may have lead him on a few weeks ago.  You also noticed that he and Tae weren't interacting very much either, but you just turned your attention to Yoongi and Kookie for the moment.

"I really want to thank you guys so much for that beautiful song. The composition, the piano, the lyrics, and the vocals... everything about it was absolute perfection. I am forever indebted to the two of you," you said bowing to them.

"Yeah, you guys were amazing!  Yoongi Hyung, I don't know how you wrote that in less than a week, but wow!  We loved it so much.  You had both of us crying before Yana even made it down the aisle," Tae added.