BYB - Before You Begin

Welcome to my smut world!

You have no idea how awesome I think it is that you are here reading my story! 💜

Please be clear that this story is rated (21+) for a reason.  I can't stress that enough!  I have a dirty mind and mouth and so do my characters 😜 which makes this story unsuitable for young or easily offended readers. It is intended for mature audiences only.

The chapters are long, but you can expect smut in every chapter, although, there may be a few without it that help to develop the storyline.  I have included a 🔥emoji on chapters that contain smut for those who may not be interested in the fluff.

Lastly, this is a fictional story created for entertainment purposes only.  Any people, places, things, events, or situations mentioned are entirely fictitious.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

Yana = y/n (you) so feel free to imagine yourself in the story and live vicariously through her. ☺️

Please enjoy, and thank you for reading! All votes and comments are greatly appreciated as they help the story to be seen by more readers. So, please take a moment to tap that little star at the end of a chapter of you enjoyed it!  It would mean the world to me. I purple you!

Follow me on insta @miraclemaven50

💜 MiracleMaven50 💜

Let's get it.  Let's get into it. LET'S GO!