Chapter 5 - Princess 🔥

Tae eased himself into you, so deep that the front of his thighs were touching the backs of yours.  The feeling was indescribable... your body so sensitive now that it felt like every nerve was standing at attention.

"Oh my god," you cried out as Tae, still buried in you, lowered his chest against your back, his full weight on your body, grinding his hips slowly, grunting and groaning in your ear in between kissing your back, neck, and shoulders. 

"Damn, I love you so much.  I'm gonna miss you and this tight, wet pussy while I'm  gone," he groaned bringing one of his hands around you and placing it against the base of your throat with a little pressure, squeezing slightly then quickly releasing it, but keeping his hand firmly in place.

"This is daddy's pussy.... right princess?" he said in a low but stern voice still grinding his hips in a circular motion against your ass, tightening and releasing his grip again.

"Y-yes... d-daddy's.... pussy," you groaned out barely able to speak.

"And you know daddy wouldn't like you giving his pussy to anyone else, right princess?!" He growled, his voice a little more elevated now, stressing the words "his pussy" as he wrapped his free arm around your waist and pulled your upper body off the bed so you were both now on your knees with your back against his chest, pulling back and snapping his hips forward quickly and firmly, thrusting into you while tightening his grip on your throat again for a moment to drill his point home.

Whoa...wtf?! 

You had kind of experienced this Tae before.  He's usually always bossy in bed, especially when he's upset, stressed, or... jealous, but this Tae was on another level.  You weren't really sure what the reason was for his appearance right now, after all that had happened over the past few hours, but what you were sure about is that you definitely liked this Tae.....a lot!

"Ugh-fuck!  Y-es, daddy!" You squealed in response, your second climax building quickly

"And you're gonna miss daddy's dick while he's gone, won't you, princess?!"  He growled, tightening his grip on your throat again, but a little more and a little longer this time, fucking you harder and a little faster now.

"Yes-ahhhhh...Tae! I'm gonna cum... again."

"That's right, princess... cum all over daddy's dick," he commanded as he slid his hand from your waist down between your legs to stroke
your clit, his other hand still firmly resting against your collar bone, his thrusts fast and furious as he fucked you through your orgasm, kissing and sucking your shoulder, marking you possessively in between praising you softly in your ear until you came back down, your body almost limp in his arms when it was all over.

He released his grip on your neck so you could prop yourself up on your hands and knees, roughly fucking you doggy style for a few more strokes before suddenly pulling out.