Bonus Flashback 7 - Tomorrow 🔥

Do y'all see Tae in that gif above?! (Sigh)

Tae's POV

"Only one more day before I get to marry the love of my life."  I said as I wrapped my arms around Yana's waist, smiling at her reflection in the mirror with her smiling back at me while she styled her hair, both of us partially naked and freshly showered.

I loved how her robe slightly hung off her shoulder, revealing just the curve of one of her full breasts, my mouth watering as I pictured both of them in my mind while bringing my hands up to squeeze them gently.

"Down, boy!" she said playfully, giving me a stern look in the mirror, reminding me of our decision to abstain from sex until after the wedding... well her decision that I didn't have a choice but to agree to.

"Babe, come on... please... you can't be serious about this."

"Tae, I'm very serious. Now, I know you can handle not having sex for another 36 hours or so. I promise you won't die."

"This is not fair

"This is not fair. You don't even care how bad I need you right now.  Can't you feel this?" I whined, pressing my rock hard dick into one of her ass cheeks, slipping my hand into her robe to play with her nipple as I licked a long stripe up from the back of her shoulder to her earlobe before nibbling at it.

She hadn't let me touch her since we'd left Paris on Wednesday, and I didn't know how much more I could take. Even though it was only Saturday, I was still struggling.  It's one thing to be apart and not be able to touch her, but it's completely different when I'm sleeping next to her, showering with her, and looking at her half naked body in the mirror right in front of me. Fuck!!! This was pure torture!

"Taaaae! Stop it!"

Her tone was firm, but I didn't let up. I knew if I could just get the right spot, I might have been able to break her down. So, I continued working my hand down her tummy and straight to her core, slipping my finger between her folds.

"Mmm... baby, you're so fucking wet. I don't think your pussy got the 'no sex' memo. You want daddy to fuck you, don't you?" I said, speaking softly in her ear, allowing my breath to linger against her neck while nuzzling her behind her ear with my nose as I began circling her clit with my finger.

"Tae aaahhhh... baby, please don't do this. I do want you... so fucking bad right now, but we can't," she said breathlessly.

"Why? What's the big deal, babe? You're gonna be my wife tomorrow.  Isn't this going backwards?"

"No, it's not.  It's an import-"

"But no one will know but you and me."

She let out a breathy moan, so I knew my efforts were finally paying off. I snuck my other hand into her robe, snaking my hand around her ass and reaching my hand deep in between her thighs, pushing her upper body forward slightly with my chest as I slipped a finger into her tight, wet warmth, immediately pressing into her sweet spot while I watched her begin to fall apart in the mirror.