Chapter 21 - Rough 🔥

akepakile this gif is for you! 😘

"On your fucking knees, dirty little slut!"

You did as you were told, your core already ignited as Tae stood over you breathing heavily, his eyes dark and hooded as he looked down at you with a penetrating gaze slowly pumping his dick with his hand.

"You've been a very bad girl, and I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson," Tae said, bending down and giving you a loud, stinging smack on your ass before rubbing over the sore, red spot to sooth it.

"Agh! Okay, Mr. Kim."

"Mr. Kim?" Tae curled his long finger under his lip, raising his eyes for a brief moment before nodding with approval.  "Hmm... I like that, but don't think that's gonna make me go easy on you."

Tae gripped your hair and snatched your head back, his eyes burning into yours.

"I want your fucking eyes on me the entire time. Got it?"

"Yes, Mr. Kim."

"Now open wide like a good little slut so I can fuck that pretty mouth of yours," he commanded, not wasting any time as he shoved his dick in your mouth, hitting the back of your throat and making your eyes tear up as he immediately began to thrust firmly.

"Mmm... yeah, just like that.  You take daddy's dick so well, Princess. I may have to reward you after this punishment."

Tae's head fell back as a slew of soft grunts, groans, and curses escaped his lips. You moaned quietly as you continued pleasuring him with your mouth, although it was a little more difficult than usual with your hands restrained behind your back.

A quick and heated shower session is what had led to the events that were taking place.  You couldn't figure out why Tae wouldn't let things go very far in the shower until afterwards when you saw him digging around in his suitcase.  You knew you were in trouble and you were excited about it... probably more than he was because you knew he was finally fulfilling his promise to punish you for not having on panties when he arrived in London on Thursday.

You'd almost forgotten about it and you thought he had too, but of course Tae being Tae, he'd never forget to punish you, and he definitely wouldn't leave without making sure you had learned your lesson

You'd almost forgotten about it and you thought he had too, but of course Tae being Tae, he'd never forget to punish you, and he definitely wouldn't leave without making sure you had learned your lesson. Especially when it gave him the perfect opportunity to reveal the little surprise he'd brought with him.

You and Tae had been apart for weeks, and even though you really enjoyed the sweet and sensual lovemaking, sometimes you craved a good, rough fuck, too. Plus, you knew Tae needed them every now and then to satisfy his kinks. So you gave him a good excuse to rough you up a little before you had to spend two more weeks apart.

"Mmm... that's a good fucking girl.  If I didn't want to fuck you so bad, I would let you finish," Tae growled, releasing your hair and pulling away from your mouth.