Chapter 15 - Sweet Revenge🔥

Tae grabbed a wash cloth, squeezed some body wash onto it and began washing your body.  Although he was being gentle, he was moving quickly as if he was in a hurry, but you already knew why, and you were looking forward to his sweet revenge. 

He pulled you around him into the water to rinse the soap off, brushing his long fingers over your body before resting his hands on your waist and kissing you, the water cascading over both of you as he moved one hand down to cup your ass and the other up to his mouth, breaking the kiss for a moment to swipe his fingers across his tongue before moving his hand down and sliding his fingers between your thighs, stroking them over your clit a few times before delving into you with two fingers. He didn't waste any time to start massaging your sweet spot. 

You tried to prepare yourself for what was coming, but your body was already overcome with sensation as Tae pushed you against the wall, lifting one of your legs with his free hand, placing it on the wall to hold your leg in place before shaking his arm wildly with his fingers pressed into your g spot, never breaking eye contact with you as your body jerked uncontrollably in response, your loud moans filling the shower.

"Damn, I don't know which sound I love more, those sexy moans or this wet pussy squirting all over my hand.  You sound so fucking hot... got my dick hard again already." 

You only responded with more moaning, more shaking, and more squirting, utterly speechless as little mini, super intense orgasms ripped through your body again and again and again. 

"That's it, baby girl.  You look so beautiful when you cum for daddy," he said releasing your leg but still supporting your body, holding you tightly around your waist as he continued torturing you this way for what seemed like an eternity, alternating between tugging at your g spot with his fingers and pulling them out to swiftly drag and rub them over your clit.

Your body was consumed by erotic sensation, squirming and convulsing incessantly, dangling somewhere between ecstasy and reality, barely able to stand. 

Tae could feel your body getting heavier so he knew play time was over, your knees getting weaker by the second. 

"Aww poor baby... tired and weak from cumming over and over again?  Okay, I'll give you a break. We need to get out of this shower anyway," he said with a smirk before kissing you softly.

Still holding you with one arm, he reached over to turn off the water and then grabbed your robe and two towels from the hook nearby, throwing the towels over his shoulder and draping the robe over you, helping you put it on before scooping you up into his arms and carrying you to the bed. He placed you down gently, wrapped his towel around his waist and began drying you off kissing you on each body part as he dried it. 

He's such a sweetheart

He's such a sweetheart. You thought. He just loves me and wants to take care of me.  That's not too much to ask I guess.  I just don't want to lose myself and everything I've worked so hard for getting caught up in this relationship. I guess we just need to learn how to compromise.