Chapter 13 - Mile High Club 🔥

Early Thursday morning you and Tae arrived at the airport. Since the two of you were in the back seat chatting and occasionally making out, you didn't notice until the car stopped that you'd been driven right onto the tarmac and up to a big beautiful plane.

"What's going on, babe?

"We're about to board our flight."

"But isn't that a private jet?"

"Yes, it is," Tae responded smiling.

"So this is what happens when I leave you in charge of flights?" You giggled, shaking your head.

"I told you to get used to it. Nothing but the best, remember?" Tae responded before kissing you, getting out of the car, and taking your hand to help you as you got out.

  Nothing but the best, remember?"  Tae responded before kissing you, getting out of the car, and taking your hand to help you as you got out

The plane was immaculate inside and out.  When you stepped on board, the first thing you noticed were the plush leather seats that recline and swivel.  There were four grouped together, two facing two with a table between them.  The table was set elegantly with dishes, silverware and champagne flutes.  There was also fruit, cheese, and a bottle of champagne. Everything looked so... fancy and luxurious.

Once you were seated, the flight attendant poured each of you a glass of champagne and gave you an opportunity to order food, but both of you had already eaten.

"Thank you, Sir. I'm sure we won't be needing anything for a while," Tae said, smiling, bowing, and politely dismissing the attendant, tipping him quite generously.

"Wow!  This is amazing, babe. I've only flown private for work and it was always with a group of other models... never leisurely with only one other person. This plane is huge for just the two of us.  I had no idea you traveled this way. Let me find out my man owns a jet and didn't tell me," you said side eying Tae as the plane headed towards the runway.

"I don't own it," Tae giggled. Actually, this is my first time flying private for a leisure trip too. I've heard about it a lot, but I never remembered or cared enough to check into it, I guess.

Once we decided to make this a romantic getaway, I asked Lisa to look into it for me. I found that it can actually be quite inexpensive to charter a small plane like this one, and it's totally worth it when you don't have to deal with all the security stuff at the airport.

You can even join memberships and have access to different-sized planes and fly with only a 24 hr notice. It's crazy. I'm already sold and we haven't even taken off yet. It's very convenient, especially for our lifestyle. I feel like I've been missing out flying first class all this time!"

"I know right?!  I thought I had 'made it' when I graduated from coach and was able to make flying first class my norm. We have been totally missing out! This is so much better!"

"Yeah, it definitely has its perks." Tae said, licking his lips, his eyes darkening, looking at you like he was starving and you were a five course meal.