Chapter 27 - Morning Quickies 🔥

"Babe?" Tae whispered in your ear while nibbling at it.

"Yanaaaaa, wake up."

You were barely coherent as Tae nudged you gently with his body, his legs tangled in yours almost pinning you to the spot you were in, his erection right up against your ass.

"Hmm?" you responded sleepily.

"Baby, I need you," he whined pressing his stiffness into you harder, now kissing the back of your neck.

"Tae, I'm trying to sleep, and your...." you sighed," 'situation' is poking me.  What time is it?"

"It's about 6am, and I gotta leave for work soon, but I need you first."

Tae slipped his hand between your legs to rub your heat, his lips still attached to the back of your neck.

"Don't you feel this?  I can't go to work like this, baby, and you're already so wet as always.  Mmm... and it's so warm inside, too," he said as he pressed one of his long fingers into you.

"Ahhh..." you couldn't help letting out a soft moan despite your frustration, "...seriously, Tae?  It's not even daylight yet.  Is this what being married to you is gonna be like for the next 60 or 80 years?" you complained.

"I don't know, babe... probably... now c'mon... please?  I'll be quick, and you can just relax while I make both of us feel good."

"Fine," you huffed. "How-"

Before you could even finish your question, Tae had already removed his finger, lifted your leg, and was inching into your wet warmth.  You gasped at the sudden invasion and exquisiteness of him filling you.

"Fuck!" Tae said in a loud whisper.  I think your pussy must fucking marinate overnight or something.  It's always so damn good in the morning," he groaned breathlessly setting a nice and easy pace.

You were somewhat annoyed having your sleep interrupted. This was the third day in a row that Tae had woken you up, but he was so cute, and he felt so good. You couldn't help giving in every time since you secretly wanted him just as much as he wanted you.

You reached your hands over your head, lacing your fingers into Tae's silky smooth hair as you really started getting into it, pushing your ass back into Tae's slow and steady thrusts.

Tae rested your leg on his elevated knee and began rubbing your breasts, groaning in your ear as he continued to kiss the back of your neck, dragging out his movements and fucking you lazily.

"God, I love you so fucking much!"

"Ahhh.... Tae, I love you so much, too, baby. You feel so fucking good right now... fuck!"

You could tell he was getting close, the motion of his hips quickening, his movements more erratic, his deep groans evolving to higher but softer moans until he stopped abruptly, quickly moving from behind you to between your legs.

He dipped his head, delving into your pussy with his face, making you writhe and moan uncontrollably.  You smirked cus you knew exactly what was going on.  Tae was not ready to let go just yet.

Not long after, his beautiful face came back into view, his lips glistening from your juices.  He gripped your hips with both of his large hands and plunged into you again before lowering his chest onto yours, deliciously circling his hips and grinding against you, making love to you intimately.

"Oh yes..." you cried out, filling your fists with his hair and crashing your lips against his before breaking the impassioned kiss to cry out again. "Aghhh... Tae, you're fucking me so good, baby.  You're gonna make me fucking cum."