𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝟓 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒

if there's any spelling errors, pls tell me bc i didn't really revise this chapter since i've been busy

-

when raindrops fell down from the sky, the day you left me, an angel cried.
-raindrops by ariana grande

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓱
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

"y'all loaded?" i asked leon, draco, and trey.

"yeah we good," draco replied, nodding his head.

we were all at leon's house getting ready to go to this party. my mood was killed a couple hours ago once i found out rnc is going to von's as well. it seems like everything we do, we always involved in some shit.

"i don't want y'all to go. that travis guy didn't seem like he was playing around," alana said, leaning against the kitchen counter.

jahzell and lamelo were sat on the edge of the couch staring at us.

"we wasn't playing either. fuck them niggas for real," trey told her, jumping off the island.

leon walked up to the other side of the counter and leaned over to be on the same level as alana. "you don't gotta worry bout me. i been through this shit before and you see how every time i come out good?"

alana sighed, "yeah," she said softly. "but that don't mean i'm not finna worry. yeah this happened plenty of times, but this time may be different. you never know,"

"you right," leon agreed, standing up straight. "but this all we do. we got this,"

"aye man fuck them niggas. y'all don't gotta prove not a damn thing to them. just have a fun time, get y'all one nights in, then come home," jahzell said.

"that's been the plan but if i see them niggas, i'm automatically shooting," trey said, shrugging his shoulders.

"no cap," i laughed. "this silencer coming off as soon as i step into the house,"

"that's not funny," alana replied, rolling her eyes. "none of this is. y'all are going to get hurt,"

"stop being scary lana damn. you been through so much in yo life but you scared of shit that got nothing to do with you?" draco said as he raised his left eyebrow.

"i mean, cool, you gonna shoot people, but what happens when they shoot back? i just don't wanna see none of you in a casket, that's all,"

"we not going in a casket, you dragging it," leon laughed. "just stay here, order some pizza, and watch movies. like i said, you don't gotta worry bout us. besides, you got melo and jah here,"

"yeah, i'm the best security guard no cap," lamelo said making everyone laugh.

"nigga can you even lift more than 2 pounds?" leon joked making lamelo stop laughing.

"you got jokes huh?"

"lets go before them niggas think we all talk," trey then said, walking away from the living and going over towards the front door.

draco and i followed after him, walking down the steps. it was pitch black out except for the street lights lighting up the streets. the wind howled in my ear as i continued walking until i reached trey's car.

i looked back at the house and saw leon hugging alana.

"stay safe for real leon and if anything happens, please call me," alana said once they pulled away from the hug.