𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 - 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎

it's the sunrise and those brown eyes, yes. you're the one that i desire. when we wake up and then we make love, it makes me feel so nice
-best part by daniel caesar

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

"why you don't brush it going the other way?" alana asked making me move my head away from her. "what?" she questioned looking at me like i was crazy.

"man i swear if you brush my waves the other way ima fight yo ass," i told her causing her to laugh.

"i was just asking a simple question. shut up,"

"better be," i moved back in my original spot and grabbed my controller from the dresser.

she began brushing my hair down then smoothing it with her other hand and man, i'd be lying if i said that shit didn't feel good.

we been in my room for about two hours just talking and chilling. i have a feeling my dad came home not so long ago and i'm glad his bald head ass didn't barge into my room yet. i already know he about to give me a whole lecture of "self-precautions" when he finds out about alana.

"yo brother know you over here?" i asked her causing her to suck her teeth.

"hell nah, he'd beat my ass," she said making me laugh.

"something me and him got in common then," i couldn't see her face, but i already knew she was rolling her eyes. she got a major attitude problem, but i like that. she not too nice but not too rude.

"you ain't gonna be beating shit," she said causing me to turn around with a goofy smile on my face. i then raised my left eyebrow making her laugh. "ew, turn yo ass back the fuck around,"

i laughed and turned around. "how long you finna stay?"

"my brother wants me home at 12, so i guess until then,"

"man that's a big ass bet," i replied as i concentrated my eyes onto the screen as i was playing 2k with rocket. "fuck bro! that wasn't even green," i yelled as i stood up out of my seat. this nigga gonna shoot a three knowing that shit wasn't gonna go in and we 15 points down.

"melo!" alana whined as she dragged my name out. i turned around seeing her furrow her eyebrows. "the fuck is wrong with you?"

"what do you mean? this nigga just shot a brick," i told her making her roll her eyes. "keep rolling em and yo eyes gonna get stuck,"

"shut up melo and continue yo stupid ass game,"

"stupid? you tried it," i laughed out.

"you better be glad i'm fucking with yo ass or i would've knocked you out by now,"

i raised my left eyebrow, "word? come knock me out then,"

"keep playing and ima actually do it,"

"you all talk lana, shut up,"

"you shut up. ion know who you think you are, but sir,"

this the attitude problem i'm talking about, but shii she fine as hell when she get mad.

"you steady talking but you still sitting down, so what's the real problem here?"

she got up from the bed and walked over to me. "what now?"

as she got closer to me, i grabbed her arm and pulled her into me. "who you walking up on?" i asked.

"you melo, you think you hard, but you not,"