𝐓𝐄𝐍 - 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
if you didnt read last
chapter, please go ahead
and view that bc some got the notification while others didnt.
make sure you vote on both
chapters ( this and nine ) and comment :) enjoyyyy the
double upload
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

--------

i got too many hoes, but they ain't you. you like to put that shit in your nose, but i still love you. be doing shit that nobody knows. in the streets they be thinkin' you a lady, but at home-
-rehab ( winter in paris ) by brent faiyaz

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

"no, but i want one. they're so cute," alana stated making me nod my head slowly.

"i got two of em, dip and cash," i told her making her mouth open in excitement.

alana and i been talking about the most weirdest shit for the past hour. i ain't never talk to someone this long without being annoyed. she really is the most entertaining person i've ever met. had my ass laughing at the stupidest shit.

"dogs are easily the best pet a person can have, period," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"nah facts, but some of em deadly as hell. i remember getting chased by one. had my ass running like i was usain bolt down the fucking street,"

she laughed, "oh so we scared of dogs now?"

"aye, that was awhile ago, don't play with me,"

before she could say anything, her phone began to ring. she grabbed it and answered it, putting the phone up to her ear. i sat back in my chair as she began talking to the other person on the line.

her conversation went like, "hello? damn calm down, i went with amancia to her house. since when you care about who's house i go to? okay leon. fine. bye i'm on my way,"

she hung up the phone and got up, sighing.

"aw you gotta go?" i asked as i stared at her.

"yeah, my brother be tripping heavy,"

"lemme drop you off then," i said getting up from the rolling chair and grabbing my keys off amancia's dresser.

"oh nah, you good. i'll just go get amancia,"

"wow, you just gon do a nigga like that?" i questioned making her laugh.

"my brother wouldn't be too happy with me if he saw a guy dropping me off,"