𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆

LMFAO NOT ME LYING TO YALL TALKING BOUT SUM "i'll update in 3 days-" EYE- N E WAYS-

wait, fuck yo bed you can sleep in mine. let's make it happen girl i need some time. speaking of time, who stopped it? that's the feelin' that i get when we lock lips
-just another interlude by bryson tiller

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

after cleaning my entire room, cleaning the kitchen and living room, and helping my sister with the laundry, i still found myself still thinking about lamelo. no matter how hard i tried to forget about it, i just couldn't. i didn't want it to seem like i was hurt by the situation, but i knew deep down inside i was.

i've only known this man for a month, but i still caught feelings for him. i wouldn't say i loved him, but it was seriously getting there, but BOOM just like that, it's all gone.

"thanks for helping me lana," nyomi said as she grabbed the folded clothes and placed it into her bottom dresser.

i looked at her as she walked into her bathroom to put away the folded towels into the cabinet.

"nyomi?" i asked.

"yeah?" she replied, not looking back at me.

"have you ever dealt with a cheating ass nigga?" i then asked and this time, she looked back at me. she raised her left eyebrow.

"girl what?" she questioned, walking over to me.

"have you ever dealt with a cheating ass nigga?" i repeated causing her to put her hands on her hips.

"multiple times sis, but i stopped tolerating the bullshit and found love in myself, not others," she said making me nod my head slowly. "why? who you talking about?"

"no one, i was just-"

"bye, you was referring to someone, so who? you can tell me, i'm not leon's criminal ass,"

i laughed, "it's just this guy that i've been talking too and i caught him cheating or whatever,"

"and you ain't tell me? i thought we supposed to be bestfriends?"

"and we are, but i didn't know if you would've told leon or something,"

she rolled her eyes, "i wouldn't tell leon a damn thing, it's not his business anyways,"

"yeah i guess," i said, sighing.

"so tell me about it. how you caught him cheating? he was fucking another girl or something?"

"no, well i don't know what the hell he did, but he commented on a girl's instagram saying how he misses her and how last night was fun or some stupid shit like that. i honestly stopped looking at it because i couldn't believe what the fuck i was reading,"

"he doesn't deserve you alana, don't waste your time on someone like that. from what you're telling me, he think he slick with what he doing,"

i sighed again, "i try not to waste any time on him, but i'm just so attached. he told me he didn't do anything and a little part of me believes him, but the evidence is clear as day,"

"he said he ain't do anything?" nyomi questioned and i nodded my head. "does it seem like he really care about you? like when y'all hanging out or talking?"