𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

all i ever asked was you to pick up the phone when you alone. all i ever asked was you to show me some love, kisses and hugs
-playing games by summer walker

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

"you okay lana?" nyomi asked me as she turned back in her seat to face me. i had tears stained onto my cheeks, so i wiped them away with the back of my hand.

"i just miss mom so much, i wish she was still here," i said softly.

leon, nyomi, and i were at the cemetery for two hours visiting our mom and i completely broke down. growing up without a mom was so hard and it still is. the last time i saw her face to face was 12 years ago.

"she's in a much better place," leon chimed in. his eyes were red indicating that he's been crying as well.

"yeah, you're right," i replied, nodding my head.

leon continued on driving his car to our house until he finally parked in the driveway. we got out and walked into the house, saying goodnight to each other before going into our rooms.

i locked my door shut before jumping onto my bed. as i was laying here, i heard a buzz from my phone. i lifted my head and grabbed it seeing that an unknown number texted me.

confused, i sat up in my bed and opened the imessage app. i clicked onto the number and read the text they sent. it said "hey girlie, you don't know me but i know you and melo have a thing going on. tell me why i was scrolling through my insta feed and melo was on my bestfriend's post saying sexual things to her? i even think they fucked yesterday... how gross. i'm only looking out for you, and if you don't believe me, you can find out yourself. her @ is ilymegan. <3".

i narrowed my eyes as i scanned over the text.

first off, who the hell is this? second off, huh?!? i clicked off the app and went over to instagram. i searched up 'ilymegan' and scrolled to her most recent picture seeing what the unknown person was talking about. there in plain sight was melo talking about how he misses her and how he wanted to see her tonight.

did melo lie about going to the party to 'hang' out with this girl? i'm so confused right now. i thought me and melo were finally going somewhere in our relationship, but i guess i was wrong??

i exited off the app and clicked onto melo's contact to call him. it rang a couple times before the call ended. i called him five more times, but the same thing happened. growing frustrated, i turned off my phone and threw it onto the other side of the bed, feeling my heart sink.

i normally wouldn't be this upset, but i really like━well liked━melo and i was just beginning to trust him. i was even about to tell leon about him tomorrow, but not anymore. he would beat my ass and then kill melo.

when i gained my composure, i grabbed my phone again and texted melo "obv i don't mean anything to you so what's the point in that date tomorrow? delete my number pls bc i'm done :) thanks!! <3" before turning my phone back off.

i got up from my bed and went into my bathroom to turn on the shower. i stripped out of my clothes before stepping in.

i must've been in the shower for a long ass time, because i heard someone knocking on my bedroom door. i turned the shower off and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my body before walking towards my door.

i opened it a little and saw leon standing there with his hands on his hips.

"what the hell is you doing in the shower for two fucking hours? you acting like we don't got a damn water bill lana," he said, furrowing his eyebrows.