𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

oh it's just another interlude, asking all them questions, girl you know i don't do interviews. it's pitiful that when i'm with them other bitches i pretend it's you
-just another interlude by bryson tiller

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

after alana telling me what her brother said, i decided not to park directly in front of her house. instead, i parked a couple houses down before getting out the car.

i walked down the sidewalk towards the back where her room was at, but before i could even go up to her window, i saw her open it and look at me.

"aw, look at yo ass. sneaking around and shit," alana said making me laugh. i walked up to the window and sat onto the ledge.

"i mean, i can't just ring the doorbell, now can i?" i replied, looking at her as she also sat down onto the ledge.

she looked over at me, "it'd be pretty funny if you did though,"

"it wouldn't,"

"it would,"

i rolled my eyes, "you ready? you always take forever,"

"boy shut up," she said before getting up from the ledge and walking further into her room.

i twisted my body around so my feet could go into her room as i stared at her put her shoes on.

i told alana to dress comfortable so she wore a red tank top with grey shorts and man, my eyes would not leave her body. she really got the nicest natural figure i've ever seen.

after she put the shoes on, she grabbed her phone and walked over to me.

"ew why you staring at me," she questioned as she stood in front of me.

i wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "you fine as hell, what you want me to do?"

she playfully rolled her eyes, "where we going anyways?"

"how about you come find out?" i questioned, removing my arms from her so i could turn back around. i got up from the ledge and walked outside.

alana climbed through the window and closed it back before following after me. we walked down the sidewalk, but before we reached my car i heard alana sigh.

"you better not open that door for me with yo corny ass," i heard her say making me laugh.

"funny of you to think i would do that sort of thing," i replied causing her to laugh.

when we reached my car, i pulled the door handle to the passenger's seat and held it open for alana.

she rolled her eyes, "ugh loser,"

"ugh weirdo," i said as she sat down on the seat. i closed the door and walked around the car to open the driver's side door, getting in.

"not you with the basketball scent," she replied, grabbing onto the scent that hung from my rear view mirror.

i laughed, "man watch out," i told her, swatting her hand away from the basketball before starting the car and driving down the street.

i left the radio off so it could just be silent, but being with alana, silence isn't in her vocabulary.

"where we going?" she asked looking out the window.

"didn't i tell yo ass to wait?" i questioned.