𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

if you ain't nasty, don't at me, i been working all day. i like to run the street 'til it's dark out and then come home and blow your back out, i hope that's okay
-rehab ( winter in paris ) by brent faiyaz

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

the time was 9:37 pm when some guys decided to leave the house and go home. elijah, lewis, jahzell, and makayla were all still at the table laughing about something involving conspiracy theories.

the guy who broke my screen had stood up and walked towards the trash can to throw his plate away as his two little friends stayed behind, chatting. the girl that came with them was talking to my friends about the theories as well, laughing. she seemed fun to be around, but her friends? nah, that's a whole different situation.

if i told leon that this nigga is at jay's crib, he'd be dead the next day. before i even came over here, he told me to be on the lookout for the guy. i decided to just let it be though, because i didn't want him coming here and getting elijah worked back up again.

i got up from my spot on the bench and walked towards the guy who threw his trash away. i had calmed down since earlier, so i can finally have a mature conversation about my screen being cracked instead of yelling at him.

i nudged into his back causing him to turn around. his face changed from being causal to mad.

"what the fuck is yo problem? you tryna fight or something?" he asked, staring down into my eyes.

he's making it so hard for me not to slap his ass.

"no, i want to talk about my phone," i replied crossing my arms.

"nothing to talk about, i'm not paying for it so get out my fucking way, for real,"

"yeah, i think i heard you the first 20 times you said you wasn't paying, but you could've at least moved out the way when you saw me walking. this whole thing could've be avoided,"

"i ain't have to do shit. you should've been paying attention instead of being glued to yo phone. this all on you, not me,"

i began tapping my right foot against the concrete trying to calm myself down. my anger is starting to get more deeper than my phone being cracked.

"who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like i'm some local? i'm not the one. i wanted to have a mature conversation with you, but you making it childish as hell," i replied.

"ion care and ion wanna talk, obviously. so move nigga,"

he began to walk towards the tables, but i turned around to face him.