𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓

i will always love you how i do
let go of a prayer for you
just a sweet word
the table is prepared for you
wishing you godspeed, glory
there will be mountains you won't move
still, i'll always be there for you
how i do
- godspeed by frank ocean

══════════☩══♛══☩════════════

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

the cold air blew past my face causing me to pull my hoodie over my head. even though the situation happened close to 3 hours ago, my entire body has been shaking ever since.

did i kill rocket? well, i don't know, but i did leave him to die. his body was pushing out blood faster than i can run down a court, so i left as soon as possible.

it had to of been close to 1 am due to no one being out and the dark scenery. i was sat on a bench to think about my past mistakes.

i sighed and laid my head back, staring up into the sky.

"hey," someone said causing me to quickly look back down.

it was teana.

"hey," i greeted back, but my voice was deep and quiet whereas it's usually loud.

"are you okay?" she asked.

i shrugged my shoulders, indicating i don't really wanna engage in any conversation right now. i just don't want to slip up and say something i shouldn't have said.

as she stood there watching my body language, i saw someone walk behind her. it was draco.

at this point, i don't even care about what them niggas are mad about. i have more shit to be thinking about, not this petty high school drama.

draco walked up to us with a dog leash in his hand.

"you saw a black dog run this way?" he asked, his voice stern.

"no," was all i said.

he squinted his eyes before passing the leash to teana. "go look for him, ima talk to melo,"

she nodded slowly before walking off causing draco to sit down on the bench.

"why you out here at 1:13 am? thought you were mr. rich. you don't wanna be in that mansion anymore?"

i didn't even respond to him. ion have time for the petty shit as i said.

he paused before continuing, "some people in the gang don't think you did it," he said causing me to look at him. "then we have niggas like trey and elijah who know for sure it was you talking and not some nigga. who the fuck is he? rocket i think his name is,"