𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓?

i'm tellin everybody you're mine and i like it, and i really hope you don't mind, i can't fight it. no, you know i cannot hide it cause i am so excited, that i finally decided on you
-while we're young by jhene aiko

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

i walked into my house after jahzell's lil party he had. i was completely drained. i cried too much tears in a single day and my head was pounding like crazy.

i locked the door shut behind me seeing leon standing by the kitchen with his arms crossed over his chest as he glared directly into my soul.

"what's yo problem?" i asked him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"why you can't answer yo phone when somebody calling you?"

i grabbed my phone from out of my pocket and saw 5 missed calls from leon. i pushed my lips to the side before looking back up at him.

"my phone was on do not disturb, sorry,"

"sorry? and why does it look like you been crying? what's up with you?"

"nothing," i said, shrugging my shoulders. his facial expression never changed, though.

"it's obviously something, so let me know or ima hit up jahzell,"

that's the last thing i wanted him to do, because i knew jahzell would tell him about lamelo and then leon would be mad as hell and try to kill him or something.

"i visited mom's grave earlier and i've been thinking about it all day," i wasn't lying, but i also wasn't telling the full truth.

his face soften as he began walking over to me. he grabbed me into a hug and sighed. "why would you visit her without us?"

"i didn't wanna wake y'all,"

"next time," he began to say as he pulled away from the hug. "wake one of us up. seeing mom's grave is already hard as it is, but going by yourself is even worse,"

i nodded my head, "will do," he began walking back over to the kitchen. "where's nyomi?"

"she had went to her friend's house. i was gonna go and make some money, but you wasn't picking up, so,"

"i took the house key, i could've got in,"

"not the point. i wanted to see if you was okay, because you usually answer yo phone the first time it rings. also, take that dnd shit off. when i wanna contact you, i should be able to,"

i rolled my eyes, "okay. are you gonna leave now that i'm here?"

"fosho. make sure you lock the top locks, because no one's going to be here until morning," he shoved a few mason jars with with weed into a backpack, zipped it up, and threw it over his shoulder.