𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘

soon as i get you, i'm finna ride off with you baby. these bitches crazy crazy, they want my first and last, they want my time and past, you know you know. it belong to you, i belong to you
-you've been missed by pnd

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

i was laid on alana's bed just staring at the ceiling as she slept on my chest. i've been in her room for five hours now and she just now fell asleep. her brother ain't mind since he had bigger problems to deal with.

as i looked down at alana's fine ass, i heard yelling coming from the living room. with me being the nosy ass nigga i am, i wanted to know what was going on. even if it had nothing to do with my ass.

looking back at it now, i don't know whether i should be hating or praising myself on the amount of bravery i have.

i slowly and gently removed alana's head from off of my chest and laid her onto a pillow before getting up from her bed. i walked over to the door and pulled it open. i stuck my head out the doorway seeing about 8 niggas in the living room. they were all carrying guns and had backpacks on their backs.

i was about to go back into the room before leon noticed me looking.

"come here," he said looking at me.

"fuck man," i whispered to myself before opening her door fully and closing it behind me as i walked down the hallway towards him.

"first off, why were you in my house when i wasn't home?" he asked causing the 8 guys to look at me.

"i was at jahzell's and decided to stop by and that's when everything popped off," i told him.

"you ever been through anything like that in yo life?"

"hell the fuck nah. i was scared as hell, i ain't know what the hell to do," i replied making him and the other guys chuckle.

"thank you for helping my sister with her hand, for real,"

"no problem, where you off too?" i asked, looking at the rifle that was in his hand.

"to handle some business. ima make sure that nigga gets his,"

"word? well good luck with that,"

one of the guys then shoved a ak47 into my chest and held it there. i looked at it before looking over at the guy.

"what's this for?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"you don't wanna come along?" he asked, slowly pulling the gun away from me.

"what? why would i wanna go and risk my life? ion even know y'all to be losing my life like that,"

"i ain't realize how scary yo ass was until now," leon said making me look over at him.

he being serious?

"i ain't even scary, i just don't wanna go with y'all to kill people. i gotta reputation and ion wanna be on the 9 o'clock news," i told him.

"what reputation?" one of the guys laughed out.

"i'm bouta be in the nba next year and if i get caught up for murdering someone, i'm most definitely going to jail and my chances will be gone,"

leon raised his left eyebrow, "nba huh? well then mr. hotshot, you can walk yo ass back around and go into the room then,"

"mr. nba player gotta reputation he wanna protect. if that was the case, yo ass shouldn't be in the hood to begin with," a guy laughed causing everyone to laugh.