𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄?

𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬
'𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐨𝐨𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲.
𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭.
𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞.
- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐭. 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣

𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣

"we don't know how many people were involved, but we have two different cases that seem to be connected," the police officer told me.

i don't even fuck with 12, but to save my homie's life? count me in.

"what are the other two cases? they happened just now too?" i asked.

it was currently 11 pm and i was outside the hospital for lamelo. after the little skit elijah put out, i called the police and ambulance because lamelo couldn't physically stand anymore. i'm praying he's alright, but 6 shots in the back and 7 shots in the chest?

i couldn't even take 5.

"um let me go grab the files," the officer said before walking into the building, leaving me out here by myself.

i looked at my surroundings, nothing really happening, but a swerving car caught my attention. they sped into a parking lot before getting out.

it was nyomi.

"leon!!!" she screamed before giving me the tightest hug ever.

tears ran down her face and as she hugged me, i could feel her body shaking.

i wrapped my arms around her, like old times. "i'm not going nowhere nyomi, i can't just leave y'all like that," i said.

i will forever be my sisters keeper and their protector. we been through so much man, i'm forever proud of them.

"they took him leon!" she began to say and for a minute i thought she was talking about lamelo before the officer came back outside.

"both of the cases were around the same time, 8 pm, and both were connected through the gang, 'rnc' i believe is how you say it," the officer read.

nyomi was still holding onto me, but her attention was on the officer now.

"a young man of the name lucas coly was shot in the head and died at the scene before paramedics arrived,"

i swear i felt my heart drop.

ain't no way-

i was just with him-