𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡.
𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡.
𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫
-𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫.

 '  𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰  '

𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰  '

i leaned back in my chair before taking in a huge breath. it had to of been around 4 am and here i was at the hospital with leon. i can't believe he got a few more days before they cut his life support off. they didn't even give my nigga a chance before saying he's a lost cause.

can't believe they just gonna take my bestfriend away from me just because he not showing any signs of improvement.

these niggas not even tryna help him, they just tryna profit and it's sick. all these hospital bills we gotta pay but they can't even help to make sure he's gonna get better. all they do is look at him.

tf that gon do?

the light in his room was bright as hell and the only noise i heard was leon's monitors.

"man," i said out loud, shaking my head. "leon, i know you listening and i know you heard what them fuck ass doctors said, so before they take you off i want you to know that we love you bro and i promise ima step up and take care of yo sisters like how you was doing. make sure they got everything they need,"

i took a deep breath. it's been awhile before i filled leon in, so i decided now was the time to do it.

"and leon bro, i'm not fucking with elijah and trey like that anymore. they been acting and moving funny ever since you been in here and me and the rest of pirus not fucking with it. it's a long story, but they planning on killing melo over some false accusations and it's really pissing me the fuck off. ion wanna snap on em because i been cool with them for so long, but they asking for it. that nigga ain't done nothing to em, he don't even be in the streets like we do. they just picking on dude because they know he won't do nothing and like i said, it's pissing me off. i gotten to know him better and he real chill, i understand why you like him. i just don't want people taking his life over something fake, you know? he got a better future than us, so i wanna protect that for him,"

at this point i was talking just to talk. i know leon can't respond, but i at least wanna fill him in so he's apart of everything.

"that's not even half of the bullshit either," i continued on. "alana ran away for like 3 days, nyomi don't be talking to anyone anymore like how she use to, and melo killed a nigga. it's been crazy af lee, this is why i need you to get better for real. you used to put niggas in place boy," i laughed. "always threatening someone with a gun, but shit they deserve it. needa get some act right before i turn into the muthafucka no one wants to be around. i'm getting real tired of playing daddy for these niggas, like they can't do shit for themselves,"