𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭? 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭.
𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝.
𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞,
𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭.
- 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝟑 ( 𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 ) 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦

𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣

"sign here and you good to go," the doctor said as he handed me a pen. i put my signature by the x before placing the pen on the counter.

i grabbed my phone and left out the hospital. it was around 8 something at night so no one was really out here like that.

i scrolled through my call log on my phone and pressed onto draco's contact. it rung five times before sending me to his voicemail. i ended the call, shaking my head.

come on draco man i aint tryna walk.

i tried 3 more times, but the same thing happened. getting mad, i just stopped calling.

i scrolled further down and pressed onto trey's contact. between him and elijah, i trust him more and he deadass the only person other than draco who i'm somewhat coo with.

he picked up on first ring. "ain't no way this is leon fam. hell nah, who is this?"

"nigga shut up and come get me. i'm at the hospital, they just released me,"

"but- wai- you was jus-"

"c-c-can you c-come get me," i said, reciprocating his energy. "and hurry bruh it's cold,"

"be there in 2," he said before i hung up.

pushing my lips aside, i looked back down onto my phone. i saw a red icon on my missed calls button, so i pressed onto it to see what's up. the way my jaw fell when i saw i had 30 missed calls from nyomi and over 50 calls from alana the day i got shot. they was really freaking out.

ain't no way ima go home right now knowing this. they gon have a heart attack type shi, so i needa just kick it somewhere for the night and regather my thoughts in the morning.

i leaned my back against the wall waiting to see trey's charger and a few minutes later i did. he pulled up to the front so i walked towards the passenger's side and got in.

before i could even put my seatbelt on, this nigga reached over to give me a hug.

i furrowed my eyebrows, "bro," i said, pushing him away. "yeen miss me that much. i heard bout you nigga,"

"what you heard?"

"that you and elijah a sell out. be honest with me, you rnc now?"

"man that gay ass gang, hell nah. you know i'm pirus til death," he said before reversing out the parking lot. "elijah a different story though. he did a full 360 in one night. he part of em now,"

"well that was expected. everrbody in pirus stopped fucking with him after he costed us all that weed and money that one day. plus, he always needed the attention. this is one way to do it i guess,"