𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒

that smile on your face makes it easy to trust you
-break from toronto by pnd.

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

"shut up nigga and go guard that bum in the corner," i said before rocket, who was on the other side of the headphones, laughed.

"man these niggas garbo," he replied.

i moved my hands over the buttons on my controller furiously as my eyes were glued onto the screen.

"damn nigga calm down. look like you about to have a heart attack or some shit," i heard amancia say, but i didn't reply.

as the guy i tried to guard made a three, i slammed my controller onto the dresser in front of me.

"fuck man! these niggas are some fucking hackers bro!" i yelled as the other team won.

"bro lemme go ahead and log off before i end up breaking my ps4," rocket said. "i'll get at you later,"

"ight," i replied, leaving the game. i took off my headphones and turned to amancia who was quietly laughing. "man ain't shit funny," i said to her.

"you get so worked up over a damn game, it's not that serious,"

"of course you won't understand," i replied rolling my eyes. "you're a girl,"

"and nigga? i could beat you in 2k if i really wanted to, don't get shit twisted,"

"yeah yeah, you say this all the time with yo bum ass,"

i got up from my chair and stretched my body. i have been sitting down playing 2k ever since 10 am. it's 6 pm now.

"because it's true," she said to me before i went into my bathroom, turning on the light and the faucet.

i put my hands underneath the water and splashed my face so i can wake up a bit. sitting in the same spot for hours made me mad tired.

i turned off the faucet when i finished and dapped a wash cloth over my face to get rid of the extra water.

"aye melo! your phone is ringing!" amancia shouted.

i continued on wiping my face, "who is it?" i shouted back.

"it's jahzell,"

i folded the cloth over the bar and walked out the bathroom, grabbing my phone from her hands. i sat down back in my chair before answering the call.

"what's up?" i asked him, putting the call on speaker.

"what it do kid? i was wondering if you'd be down to come to a lil gathering at 7," he replied.