𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘

i ain't never been a half ass lover.
rather lay out on the train tracks for you.
hit the pavement for you, make a statement
- everybody business by kehlani

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

i parked my car in the driveway of draco's house and got out, going up to the door. i wasn't sure if he was here or not, but i really needa talk to dude. he gives the best advice and right now, that's exactly what i need.

with the whole lewis and rocket situation, i been feeling real bad lately and now with alana missing, i haven't had no time to relax or anything like that. i called deadass everyone i knew who was friends with alana but they haven't heard from her.

i hope she ain't do nothing.

i knocked on the door and waited, but no one answered. getting confused, i knocked again and this time his sister, teana opened the door.

"hey is draco here?" i asked.

"no he went out this morning to someone's house. why what's up?" she answered.

"nothing serious, i just needed to talk to him," i told her. "but if he not here then i guess ima go,"

"he's gonna be back in a couple minutes, you can stay for him. i think he said he down the block or sum like that,"

i looked behind me at the roads and saw how quiet and lonely they were, but at the same time i ain't got nothing going on today.

i looked back at teana, "yeah that's coo, i'll wait for him," i told her, shrugging my shoulders.

i walked past her into the house and went over to the dining table, sitting down. she closed the front door and sat across from me.

"you live out here or nearby?" she asked.

"nah i stay in the hills,"

she furrowed her eyebrows, "why you in the hollows then? i thought your kind don't like us,"

"my kind?" i questioned. i then laughed, "and y'all more genuine out here and i'd rather surround myself with people who's gonna be there for me rather than people who's gonna use me for my money,"

"i feel you and when i said your kind i meant the flashy and rich lifestyle y'all got going on,"

"shiii," i said shaking my head causing her to laugh. "i used to care about materialistic shit so much. i always wanted the newest car or the most expensive shit, but being out here, i realize that ain't gonna get me no where in life, so i been more humble with things,"