The Meichanic

Author's Note:

I did get a few questions this time so I'll take the time to answer them.

Q1: Where's Miro in all of this.

A: He'll make an appearance before too much longer but he's not in Japan right now let's put it that way.

Q2: How are they going to get married when their only 15-16 years old.

A: I think I answered that before but he we go. In the US you must be 18 years old to marry unless you meet certain conditions and have parental consent then the laws don't have a minimum age this was implemented in 25 states in December of 2017. Though in other states the minimum age goes as low as 13 years old so all in all 15-16 not as bad, also this is in an Eastern country where those laws tend to be a little laxer than in the Western countries. So even in the US as long as Toga and Izuku had parental consent it was an official marriage, and that was probably one of the weirdest things I've had to look up.

Q3: Did you add Mirko into his relationship?

A: No I didn't Izuku spared her because he respects her as a hero and has a plan for her for later.

SO: These aren't questions but I wanted to say thanks to a few people who sent me some very kind words over what has been for me a stressful few weeks, it has nothing to do with writing but I have a family member who was diagnosed with dementia and over the past few weeks things have gotten worse. These people's comments helped brighten my days so Thank you, PainfulMelody (Watt Pad), sarenj (Watt Pad), Toga_lover (Watt Pad), and Wolflover97892 (Watt Pad) you all made my days better.

Now I'll let you all get to the story you came for.

Chapter Forty-three

Mei Hatsume sat on top of a large building overlooking the funeral ceremony, while putting the finishing touches on her babies. The one she was currently working on looked suspiciously like a Barrett M107, anti-material rifle that fires .50 BMG rounds, the big difference was the strange wiring that lined the barrel and the box like object connected to the side of the rifle's fore stock (for people who don't know anything about guns the just before the barrel). Her mind reviewing the mission Izuku entrusted to her as she waited for her part to finally fall into place.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mei sat on the couch watching as the others began to plan their roles for the umpteenth time and a small wave of annoyance rolled over her that she wouldn't be able to help Izuku with this endeavor. Normally she left not wanting to be there so she could feel useless, this time however Izuku told her she needed to be there for the planning processes.

"Mei glad you could make it this time." Izuku's lightly teasing voice made Mei's heart clench something the usually emotionally stunted inventor hated, yet somehow it didn't feel so awful around the red haired boy. "I can finally tell you your part in all of this."

"Wait you want me there? I'm just your inventor!" She was stunned he'd want her there someone who in her own eyes was useless in combat.

"When did I ever say you were just an inventor, your a part of this team Mei, a part of this family."

'Izuku you don't even know what your doing do you.' Mei's thoughts may have gone unnoticed but the look on her face didn't.

"Mei what is it is something wrong?"

Gathering her courage Mei looked up at Izuku, "if I do my part in this I want a reward."

Startled Izuku just decided to find out what Mei was after. "Mei were you looking for new equipment or..."