Figuring it out

Author's note:

Hey guys I'm back, I know this took a while to write for you all. But you are reading the first chapter I've written since becoming an eagle scout. If your wondering it's a lot of paperwork and that took most of my time.

Thank you all for being patient with me. Also I hate when stories get abandon so I'll try to always finish my stories. That said I will be taking a break for a while till everything calms down for a while.

Sorry if you guys thought the chapter would be longer than it is, but for tthe past few weeks I've had very little free time. More often than not the time I do have I sleep through. Turns out working late and getting up early to run, while being an insomniac isn't healthy for you. 0/10 wouldn't recommend.

Chapter Thirty-Three

Izuku sat in the corner of the living room rebooting, while Jiro stood next to Mitsuki and Inko covering her face with her hands. Toga smirked as she pulled Mei over to Jiro. "So how do you feel," she asked in a sing song voice.

"I um, uhhh." Jiro stuttered and then she covered her blush filled cheeks. "What did I just do!!!" Her face went crimson, and her jacks began to spasm rapidly.

"You went over and started to suck face with Izu!" Toga replied bluntly enjoying the other girl's mortified face.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Jiro once again hid her face completely behind her hands. Inko and Mitsuki had their anger completely over shadowed by the new curiosity that came from the situation.

"Umm, would one of you be able to explain what the hell is going on?" Mitsuki said calmly trying to hide her irritation.

Jiro was in no condition to reply and Mei was starting to form a blush of her own, so Toga took over for them. "Well you see these two might have gotten the hots for Izu, after he... borrowed them from UA."

"Wait he kidnapped the two of you?" Inko asked still stunned by everything going on.

"Well he told us we were allowed to leave right away, but he also offered us a job and explained why he did what he does." Mei explained quickly.

"That doesn't change the fact that he kidnapped you!!" Mitsuki yelled at the two.

"B-but we decided to stay," Jiro replied finding her voice.

"And now your considered villians too," Inko said exasperated.

"Technically we're mercenaries," Toga said cheerfully.

"That's not better!!" Mitsuki bellowed at everyone in the room.

"I mean at least we'll do some good things too if we get paid, and it's not like the job is permanent." Jiro said having gotten over most of her embarrassment with this turn of events.

At this moment Jack and Soei where fanning Izuku to make sure he didn't over heat during the reboot. Just then the redheaded boy made a strange dinging noise and snapped awake. "WHAT THE?"

Everyone's eyes snapped onto the boy who'd been out of commission just moments ago.

"Welcome back to the land of the living." Jack said with a chuckle.

'We were getting ready to carry you to the nearest Apple store," Soei smirked and poked Izuku's side.

"Come on I just want to understand what's going on," Izuku was yelling at the group before him.

Eri took this time to run over to her papa while still in her PJ's. "Jiro kissed you papa and you blew a fuse," Eri said innocently.

Izuku sighed tiredly. "Ok then can I borrow Jiro and Toga for a minute everyone, we need to discuss this." Without waiting for a reply from anyone he grabbed the two girls and dragged them into the next room.

Author's Note:

Before anyone gets mad I'm sorry this chapter is so short but as I said before I haven't had a lot of time to write and I just got my wisdom teeth removed. I'm on so many pain meds even getting this done was really tiring.

Thanks for your support and I promise the next chapter will be longer, but there will still be a hiatus.

Dante Out