A Family Outing

A month had gone by since Izuku and Toga had unofficially adopted Eri. Izuku and Toga had taken Eri to a park near their apartment building almost every day so she could at least start to have a somewhat normal childhood. Though they found out that she preferred to play by herself since she was scared of her powers hurting someone. Toga and Izuku hadn't wanted to push the girl and still didn't know what her quirk was but now was as good a time as any to find out.

"Hey baby." Toga called out to her. "You never did tell us what your quirk is could you please?"

Eri looked up at them like a frightened rabbit. She's thinking we won't want her around if we find out Izuku realized. "Hey it's ok it doesn't matter what your quirk is you'll still be the same sweet white fuz ball to us."

Eri laughed at Izuku's pet name for her. He'd started to use it three days after she moved in and she loved it. "Ok." She took a deep breath to calm herself and continued. "My quirk allows me to rewind things... to make them younger and it killed my dad."

Izuku looked at her with pity 'she's had to go through so much no four year old should have to suffer so much'. Then he smiled at her. "That's amazing fluff ball. You don't need to worry about anything I know you'll get your power under control because your awesome." To finish his statement he bumped his finger to her nose and said "beep". Then she went into a fit of giggles.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After a long day at the park Eri passed out on the way home. So Izuku carried her the rest of the way and when they arrived tucked her in bed. Then he walked back into their Living room/Kitchen to Toga who smiled at him.

"Hey Izu. I think I found it." Toga said happily. Izuku knew she was referring to the perfect house. They had been searching for a home to buy ever since Eri moved in. So far they hadn't found anything that would work.

"Really? Let me see." Izuku rushed over to Toga's side and looked at her phone screen. The house was beautiful. It had four bedrooms, a huge kitchen, three and a half baths (half referes to not having a shower or bath tube), two living rooms and, it was on a huge property. The proplem came when Izuku saw the price. He leaned in and kissed his girlfriend on the forehead. "Babe I think that's a little out of our price range."

"Yeah. But if we start to just take every high paying job we could get the money in about two months." She replied smugly.

"Well then." Izuku could feel a smile building on his face. "Let's get to it."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Two months had passed and the two had taken any job that the pay had seemed decent on. They had gotten tons of new jobs since Izuku had sent Eraserhead to the hospital, news like that travels fast in the criminal world. Since trigger was on the rise most of their jobs were to take out rival drug dealers and their men. So it wasn't anything two difficult but, at least it paid well.

Now the small family got to say goodbye to their small apartment and move up in the world. The house as it turned out was called Beachview Manor as it had a great view of Miyakojima beach. The house and property itself was far bigger than they had ever thought.

"Um. Toga sweetie. Why would we ever need this much space??" Izuku asked while staring open mouthed at the mansion before him.

"I thought the new rising star in our line of work needed a nice place." She replied with a sly smile. "Besides it has room for labs and support gear workshops."

"I love it!!" Eri cried as she started to run through the halls.

Izuku sighed as he knew they really didn't need to push him to get him to accept this. Then he smiled as he started to plan setting up an office, then a workshop, finally a lab and, if their was leftover space a meeting room.

The small family walked through their new house. When Izuku and Toga they realized that they had no furniture and their house seemed unreasonably bare. "We uh might want to get some furniture so we don't have to sleep on the floor." Izuku sighed.

"Your right. We should start with beds though. We need two one for Eri and one for us."

"W-wait what. You want to share a bed." Izuku's face had now gone a shade of red never before seen by the human eye.

"That's right Romeo." She said with a sly smile as she leaned in. "Now lets go shopping. Come on Eri we need to get beds to sleep on."

"Ok." Eri yelled through the house and Toga grabbed the still red faced Izuku by the hand and dragged him outside.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The family had found the two beds they wanted and spent their last bit of cash to get them. Then much to Toga and Eri's delight as well as the store manager's shock Izuku stacked up both of the display beds and picked them up to carry them home. Since Izuku is still super strong in his original form not as strong as Carnage but strong none the less lifting two beds was a cinch.

They were walking down an almost empty street on their way home when a voice ran out. "Hey you little brat." Izuku looked over his shoulder and saw what looked like a homeless man glaring at Eri. Then he saw it a crow tattooed on his wrist. 'Fuck. I missed one of those Yakuza bastards'.

Izuku was preparing to drop the beds and get between this guy amd Eri but, she reacted first. Eri said "I know you." Then quickly reached out a hand and grabbed the man's hand. In an instant the man vanished and his empty clothes fell to the ground. The older couple stared at the white haired girl in shock. Then Eri looked at them with tears in her eyes. "I-i hurt someone again."

Toga grabbed the little girl and hugged her since Izuku had his hands full. "It's ok sweetie. You didn't do anything wrong. We were just startled since you got him before we did." Eri nodded and tried to stop her tears.

Then Eri said the most adorable thing ever and, it made Izuku and Toga happier than ever before. "Izuku, Toga i-is it o-ok if I call you Mama and Papa." Toga was trying hard to suppress tears of joy at her words and, Izuku was failing to do the same.

"Of course you can baby. From now on we're a family." Toga waterly replied. And the family continued on their way home holding hands or, in Izuku's case Eri held his shirt sleeve.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Later that night Toga and Izuku tucked their adopted daughter into bed and, closed the door when she fell asleep. On their way down the hall to their room Izuku looked over to Toga.

"Hey I've been thinking..." He started.

"Oh this can't be good." Toga said jokingly.

"Oh haha. But seriously. I think we need to recruit some more people to our mercenary group. We would be able to make more money and, it would make changing this rotten society easy. We'd have friends to back us up."

"That's true. We should try to look for an existing group to help out for a little bit to see how things are done first. That way we have some idea of what to do." She reasoned.

"Yeah. That sounds like a good idea."

"Now then." Toga said smiling sadistically. "There was another reason I wanted to get this house."

"R-really? W-what was that?" Izuku questioned starting to get nervous.

"The walls are sound proofed so Eri won't hear us." With that she grabbed Izuku's hand and dragged him into their room closing the door behind them. Izuku tried to prepare himself for the wild night ahead of him.