Chapter 11

I do not own Naruto. Enjoy! :)

♚♕♚

Kumo's POV.

It was almost afternoon when I woke up from my deep slumber. When I looked at the clock once again, I realised it was already 11.50 in the morning.

My eyes widened and I quickly dashed off to wash up. I then got ready quickly. Not to forget putting my bandana on my wrist. I looked at the mirror once again before I rushed to the training grounds.

When I arrived, I was literally panting but it was worth it cause I was just in time to see Sayomi and Ryu walking towards me.

"Thank god I'm not late." They looked at me suspiciously. "You must've overslept." Both of them said simultaneously causing them to glare at each other. "STOP IT! I said stop copying me."

I sweatdropped at the sight that I was seeing before me. A cough then interrupted. Standing there was a super duper hot, handsome and cute, everyone's type kinda guy. I had hearts in my eyes.

"I am Takeshi and I will be your new sensei from now onwards. Any question?" I nodded my head quickly. "I want to marry you so you better be single and wait for me." I declared causing Sayomi and Ryu to sweatdrop.

Takeshi just looked at me irritated. 'Ha! You're just looking down on me now. You haven't really seen what I can actually do Takeshi-sensei but since you're so hot, I'll let you go.' I thought in response.

"Are we not going to introduce yourselves?" Sensei then shooked his head at Sayomi's question. How rude! I began to glare at the ground letting some of my killer intent out.

I didn't notice that all of them were shaking in fear excluding Takeshi-sensei that is. I forced myself to calm down before letting Takeshi to speak.

"The first thing I want all 3 of you to do is to run 100 rounds around the village." When we heard that, all of us smirk. Takeshi looked at us confused to why we were smirking but shrugged it off and told us to begin.

We started running. When all of us were at the same pace, I said, "He's clearly looking down on us. We better buck up and get his own ass handed to him." All of us laughed and we finished the laps quickly.

When we arrived back at the training grounds, Takeshi-sensei was shocked. He quickly recovered and said, "Since that you three are such show offs, I want you to run 100 times around the village in 5 minutes. If you can't do it, don't come back. I'll be watching you."

"Easy. Just lemme take out my weights." Sayomi, Ryu and I said simultaneously. "WHAT!? BOTH OF YOU HAVE WEIGHTS? AND STOP COPYING ME." We said the same thing together again causing us to burst into laughter.

Takeshi-sensei looked at us amused. "Begin." We then dashed off. I realised that my taijutsu was on a higher level than Sayomi and Ryu's. They were fast. But I was faster. I smirked as we quickly finished our rounds just like Sensei had asked.

I arrived the training grounds first and so I had to wait 4 minutes for them to arrive. I was sweating slightly but not as much as Sayomi and Ryu were. They were literally sweating buckets.

Looking at our state, Takeshi-sensei took pity on us and told us to take a break. I eyed him suspiciously. For him to ask us to take a break must mean that there's something big incoming.

Before I could ask, he already replied my question. "Your time is up. I want you all to go to the weight shop and add another 300 more pounds to your weights and then I want you to run 100 laps."

'I swear he is worse than Lee.' I thought in my head before going with the rest to the weight shops. When we arrived, I requested for a 700 pounds strap on weights.