Chapter 7

I do not own Naruto. Enjoy! :)

♚♕♚

Kumo's POV.

"How about you train me then?" I said as his eyes widened the size of saucers. "ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT!? BECAUSE I GIVE NO MERCY."

I nodded my head despite knowing that my training's gonna be rough. And with that he went abit out of hand screaming while passing me a black bag, "SUCH YOUTHFULNESS YOU HAVE! NOW THE FIRST THING THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS WEAR THIS!"

I opened the bag and what I saw inside made me drop to the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK! YOU'RE ASKING ME TO JOIN THE CREEPINESS OF THE GREEN SPANDEX! I'LL LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CATERPILLAR DUDE."

And all of a sudden, he went teary eyed and I sighed. I don't think I can ever win an argument against him. "I'll go change. Turn around."

Lee turned around and I went behind the bush to change. While I was wearing the stupid costume, I literally groaned all the way to the point that Lee was actually concerned about me.

Once I was done, I let out a deep sigh and went to Lee to ask his opinion on the jumpsuit. He looked at me and blushed instantly. "I think Kumo-chan looks good in a jumpsuit. It actually makes you look very pretty to be very honest." Lee said while scratching his neck nervously.

Woo! Maybe I should start wearing this and creep everybody out. HAHAHAHA. They'll be in for a load of crap as soon as I'm done with training.

"OKAY! On with the training, first things first we'll go to the ninja store to take 400 pounds of weight. And then we'll do 300 laps and then we'll do 300 pushups and last but not least 300 pullups. Now, ONWARD!"

I sweatdropped. I don't think it was a good idea to ask Lee to be my trainer. He's abit extreme but I think I'll do fine. We then transported to the ninja store and bought 4 400 pounds of strap-on weights.

When the store owner passed the weights to me, my hands shook so violently. WOW! I AM SO FUCKING SCREWED WOW SO MUCH THANKS NIGGA! I sat down and quickly put on my weights.

I sighed before standing up. I took Lee's hand and stood up using up most of my energy. I don't think I'll be able to get through this alive.

"LET'S GO! I'll run beside you so you won't be left behind." Despite his creepiness, I could say he got a pretty kind heart. I nodded my head and we started walking.

Once I got used to the weights, we started jogging and then we ran. By the time we finished our laps, it was already sun down.

WOW I ACTUALLY MADE IT!! SUCH A FEAT. "Now it's time for pushups and pullups. You better count properly if not you have to start over from 0. I won't be counting for you. Do have some integrity!" He said as he smiled at me and started doing his pushups.

I sighed and got to my pushup position. I sighed one last time before getting on with it. It started off a with a few groans and moans and grunts.

I looked beside me to see that Lee has already completed 50 pushups while I was still at 5. I gave him a WTF look and he just smiled his signature smile at me. I thought I was almost blinded by the shine of his teeth. His teeth be shining brighter than my future.

When I was done with 300 pushups, I couldn't even feel my hands. And all of a sudden, Lee just had to splash some water onto my face.

I quickly get to my pull up position and immediately started on doing my 300 pullups. By the time I finished my training, the sun was already up.

I didn't even bother looking at what Lee was currently doing and I just slept there. To hell with the world. I woke up and realised that it was already noon.