Chapter 9

I do not own Naruto. Enjoy! :)

♚♕♚

Kumo's POV.

I had just finished my taijutsu training which involves, 300 pullups, 300 pushups and a 30 minute plank. I realised that all the jutsu's that I learned wasn't my own and so me being me, I decided to create my own jutsu.

But before that, I have to learn what my element is and so, I am currently heading back to Tazuna's house to request for Kakashi's help.

When I reached the house, I realised that Naruto and Sasuke were missing. They must be still stuck with Kakashi's training. I then went straight to the living room to see Kakashi reading that erotic novel. Pervert!

"Kakashi-sensei, I want to know what elements I can use. Can you help me out?" He looked up from his book and eyed me wearily. "Yeah sure I guess."

I air fisted. He then led me to a wide clearing and when he stopped, he took out a white paper out from his ninja pouch. "What's this?" I asked kinda curious. "This paper is no ordinary paper. This paper will tell you what element you have. You just have to put your chakra on it." Kakashi said as he passed it to me.

I concentrated and put some of my chakra onto the paper. I waited .. 3 seconds ... 7 seconds. "WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING!?" I yelled. I looked to see that Kakashi-sensei's eyes were wide. "If nothing happens, that means you can use all the elements."

I gasped. "I AM SO COOL!! HAHAHA THANKS KAKASHI. I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW." I disappeared as soon as he could say bye. I reappeared back at my training spot.

Now that I know I have all the elements, I can finally do some training. "YOSH!" Before I got to work, I thought about what I wanted to make. And so, I decided to start with fire.

I made the hand signs quickly. "Fire shifter" I whispered the jutsu name to myself. Soon, fire came out from my finger tips. I then controlled the way the fire moves with the help of chakra strings. All I did was to apply something I knew to make something new.

I then did the same thing but with different elements. After a few hours, I could completely master my shifter with all type of elements like fire, water, ice, lightning and so on.

I was about to continue when I passed out from the lack of chakra. When I awoke, the demon brothers were beside me along with a new guy whom I have never seen before.

The new guy had white hair and red eyes, very kawaii indeed. "Err.. whose that?" I pointed to the new guy. "He is Sayomi, kumo-sama." Oh the silent warrior? He's kinda cute.

"HOLD UP! BEFORE WE START ANYTHING, Were you guys watching me sleep?" They laughed sheepishly. I sweatdropped at all 3 of them. Idiots.

"Okay so Sayomi-san, let's fight. If you win, you'll be the boss but if I win, I'll be the boss. Deal? Oh and you two, please just call me whatever you like and you may watch I guess."

Sayomi got ready and I got ready too. For him to be in the bingo books means that he's no joke. I smirked as I took out all my weights. "AHHHHH!! I AM FINALLY FREE FROM THOSE WEIGHTS OMG."

They chuckled at my behavious. I smiled a devilish grin before saying, "Begin." I dashed ahead looking forward to an all out taijutsu attack. Without my weights, I felt a little lighter than usual and thus increasing my speed. "Let's see if you can keep up." He smirked in return.

While I was punching him with my left hand, he was blocking it with both his hands. I quickly saw the opening and did a round about kick but missed as he jumped. When he reached the ground, he caught momentum and flipped me to the other side. I groaned and quickly recover by standing up then taking and pulling his right hand to the back in an awkward postion and pinning him to the ground. Like how a police officer usually do. (A/N Please just be super creative and just imagine this scene, I am so bad at writing fighting scenes, I'm sorry T.T)