Chapter 5

I do not own Naruto. Enjoy! :)

♚♕♚

Kumo's POV.

I turned my attention back to Iruka-sensei. It seems like he's saying out our teams. "Team 7. Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke Uchiha. Sakura Haruno. Kumo Haruno." After hearing which team I'm in, I started dreaming about Unicorns and Fairies.

When I got my attention back, I was still in the classroom with Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto. It seems like we've been here for ages. "How long has it been?"

"A few hours tops." I nodded at Sakura's response and dozed off. I was shaken awake violently by none other than Naruto.

"What!?! Is there an earthquake?" I heard the sound of giggles and I groaned. I noticed a silver-haired man standing by the door. I smiled widely. "Kakashi! Nice seeing you here. Wait! YOU'RE OUR SENSEI!?"

He nodded his head and I sighed. "Meet me at the rooftop." While Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto went to the walk up the stairs, I transported myself up there. I stood beside Kakashi as I waited for them to come.

When they arrived, Naruto sat beside Sakura and Sasuke was sitting the furthest away. Hmph, emotional duckbutt! "Okay, now introduce yourself."

"What do we say?" Naruto asked. "Things like your likes, dislikes, hobbies, goals and so on." Kakashi replied. "How about you show us an example."

"My name is Kakashi. I like particularly nothing and I dislike nothing either. My hobbies are, I don't want to tell you that and my goals you don't have to know them." I sweatdropped.

"HE JUST TOLD US HIS NAME!" Naruto and Sakura shouted simultaneously. "Okay, now it's your turn, starting from the one in blonde."

I was looking at the skies when all of them introduced themselves so I didn't actually got any info about them. I only heard bits and pieces of information only.

I was called back to earth to introduce myself. "Oh right. Oops. I kinda got distracted." Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were all looking at me intently waiting for me to introduce myself.

I sighed. "My name is Kumo Haruno. I am Sakura's sister. I like nothing except for Sasuke-kun, I dislike everything except for Sasuke-kun too. My hobbies are daydreaming. As for my goals, it's private."

I caught a glimpse of Kakashi's stare and I saw that he was looking at me suspiciously. So were the rest of my team. I just sighed and said, "I need my privacy too ya'know!"

They turned to look away as I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, I'm going first. Ciao!" I transported to a BBQ shop to eat. When I entered I saw my classmates, Choji, Shikamaru, Ino and along with somebody whom I think is their sensei? I don't know.

They waved at me and I waved back. "Are you alone? Want to join us?" Ino asked. "Yeah I am alone and sure, I would love to."

I settled down infront of Choji. "So why were you alone?" Their sensei asked. "Ohh, I ditched my team. Haha. It's not a big deal! Anyway, can I have a eating contest with whoever?"

All of them started staring at Choji. I grinned at him. "Choji! If you win, I'll treat you to a feast next time, but if I win, you have to treat me. Deal?" He thought for a moment and smiled. "Deal."

And with that, we ordered our servings. Once our food came, we started digging in. A few plates and bowls later, I was still eating while Choji has given up. Ino, Shikamaru and their sensei's look at me bewildered.

"You eat that much and you don't even gain a single gram?" I shook my head at Ino. "Wow, I am jealous." I stopped eating and looked at her. "You don't just become a ninja just by putting on makeup my dear."

And with that, I continued to eat while the rest were making small talks with each other. "Anyway, thanks for the invite. I'll pay for my fairshare. Ciao!" I placed the money on the table and transported home.

I was greeted by a crying Sakura. I went beside her and hugged her. When she finally calmed down, I asked "What happened?"

Sakura looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "Well you know I have a crush on Sasuke right?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, so I went to confess to him about how much I love him and he just rolled his eyes and walked away. Do you know how hurt I am?"

I sighed. "Sakura, you're a ninja. You aren't supposed to be drooling on guys. You are young, you will marry someone whom will love you for who you are. Don't waste your time and effort on someone like him." She rubbed her eyes and nodded. "Come on, let's go to bed." So with that, I spent my night at her room.

The next morning, I woke up without Sakura by my side. She must have woken up earlier than me. I quickly washed up, grabbed my ninja gear and went to the kitchen.

I found a note saying, "We are supposed to meet Kakashi-sensei and the team at 5 in the morning. I've left earlier because I went to Ino's house to have a chat with her. Ohh, and you're not supposed to eat cause we're doing training today and you will puke if you do." I crushed the note and threw it to the rubbish bin.

Who goes to visit their friends at 3++ in the morning for god's sake and Kakashi is probably lying. He just wants us to starve during training. Pshhh. Such a liar.

I decided to cook for myself pancakes and omelettes. When I was done, I took my food and eat it slowly. Once I was done, I washed the plates and went back to my room.

And guess what? I fell asleep again. When I awoke again, it was already 8. My eyes widened in shock and I quickly transported myself to the place where we were supposed to meet.

I covered my chakra and hid behind the bush. I saw that Kakashi-sensei have not even arrived yet. Naruto was just grumbling and Sakura was just pissed off with Naruto and Sasuke was being his normal self.

But one thing in common was that all of their stomach's were growling. I chuckled quietly. I decided to stay in the bushes until Kakashi comes.

After a few minutes, Kakashi-sensei finally arrived. "Where's Kumo?" All of them looked around. "Here I am." I walked out of the bushes and waved at them.

♚♕♚

That's all for today! My exams are over so I'm happy. I won't be updating so soon because I'm busy working this few days. I hope you readers would understand and I thank all of you so much for reading. MUCH LOVEZZZ!!! ♥♥♥