Chapter 4

I do not own Naruto. Enjoy! :)

♚♕♚

Kumo's POV.

It was early in the morning and the bird's chirping woke me up from my sleep. I sighed and started to get ready for school.

I didn't know how to get ready since I'm always ready. I decided to wash up quickly and once I was done, I went to the kitchen to cook up some food for both me and my sister.

Sakura came into the kitchen abit later then I did and I realised why. She had already put on a ton of makeup. If she wasn't my sister, I'd have already lectured her about it.

I greeted her warmly and she did the same. Sakura then told me about stories about the leaf village while we are eating.

It was a good time well spent. When we were done, I quickly washed all the plates and took whatever is needed for school later.

I realized that I needed to buy a new pair of shoes since it was worn out but I really doubt they sell converse shoes here.

I sighed and put on my vans shoes and out I went to school. Like yesterday, Sakura ran ahead with Ino leaving me in the dust.

I decided to just take a nice stroll to school. When I walked in my classroom, my classmates started staring at me. It irritated me so much that I was surprised I didn't take out their eyeballs.

I put on my fangirl mode and started clinging onto Sasuke. He was so annoyed with me his eyes literally twitched. One point for me.

Lessons started and I kinda dozed off sometime during the lesson. When I awake, I was just in time to hear that we have a graduation exam tomorrow. My eyes bulged out.

I then kept calm. It'll be a piece of cake. I've already mastered almost all the jutsu's. The exam wouldn't be so difficult to actually kill all of us. After all, it's a genin's test right?

Once lessons were over, I told Sakura that I'll be heading home quite late. I transported myself deep into the forest. When I checked there is no one, I took out my gun and started examining it.

Since I have a gun, I might as well put it to good use right? I pulled the trigger and guess what? Instead of bullets coming out, water came out. And it was literally like lasers.

It started cutting off the trees with ease. I tried to stop it but no matter what I do, nothing happened. I tried to calm down and emptied my mind.

Only then the water started to decrease. I sighed and thought, 'So this is like a mind reader kinda gun huh'. Well I'm in for a crapload of things if anybody found out I had this.

I started to think that I should just use it when it is an emergency. After all, I'm a weak, love-struck girl, aren't I? I got up and dusted my shorts and transported home.

I had no idea why I was so tired so i ended up sleeping in the end. When I awoke, it was already sunrise. I then remembered that today was the graduation exam.

I got out of bed and washed up quickly. When I was done, I decided to just put on a crop top pullover and a skater skirt. I then put on knee high socks and I wore my high cut converse shoes. Once I was done with the attire, I put on my bandana and I hid my gun in my skirt.

After I was done with dressing up, I went to the kitchen. Surprisingly, Sakura had already prepared breakfast. Not to forget to mention that her makeup is also on.

Like yesterday, we shared stories about each other, our encounters and so on and so forth. Once we were done with the meal, I took her plate as well as mine and wash it.