Chapter 3

I do not own naruto. Enjoy! :)

♚♕♚

Kumo's POV.

I was awaken by the sunlight. I grumbled abit and I woke up in the end. I remembered that I had to go for lessons today and with that, I took a quick shower and wore what I wore yesterday, which is a crop top and shorts.

I put the gun, which nobody knew about in my shorts and I put on my bandana. Once I was ready, I went out of my room to look for Sakura.

She was wearing loads of makeup to school. Is makeup even allowed!? I shrugged and just smiled at her.

"Good morning Sakura-chan!" "Good morning Kumo-chan!" I nodded in response and we went to the academy together.

Half way down the road, Sakura saw her friend whose name was called Ino and they raced to the academy leaving me in the dust.

I sighed knowing that I'll have to track Sakura's chakra. I figured that it would be a form of training too. I then concentrated on Sakura's chakra and after a few moments, I could finally connect with it.

I sighed in relief once again and followed Sakura's chakra. Thank god Sakura taught me everything about the ninja world. Without her, I think I would've died.

Within a few moments, I was already in a classroom. I walked in casually thinking that it wasn't a very big deal knocking the door.

I was stopped by the teacher who had a scar cross his nose. "So you are the new student then?" I nodded my head. "Please do introduce yourself to the class then."

"I am Kumo Haruno and yes my sister is Sakura. That explains why we look similar. And please stop judging my outfit before I kill you. Crop tees and shorts are the bomb so keep your comments to yourself."

I looked at the teacher waiting for his permission to continue. I think he understood it a little bit quite late. The sensei, which I now know is Iruka, regained composure and said, "Now, is there any questions for her?"

Soon the class started bombarding me with questions. They should be thankful I have a good sense of hearing. I took a deep breath before saying, "No, I'm single and Yes, I find somebody cute in this class."

And so the very next question I got from the girls was "who?" I looked at all the girls and they seemed to be looking at a raven haired duckbutt haired boy. I sighed inwardly knowing that I have to lie for the sake of my identity.

I turned on my fangirl mode and I squeled. I pointed to the raven haired guy and I forced myself to blush. How I feel like punching all of this ninja's. Wiping them out will be a piece of cake with all the jutsu's I have learnt.

His fangirl's looked at me like as if they wanted to kill me while the duckbutt looked at me like as if he saw a whore. Ohh how wrong you are boy.

I don't know how long I can keep this act up but I have to try my very best. Iruka-sensei gave me the permission to sit next to Sasuke and so I did.

This almost resulted in me puking. But nonetheless, I acted very clingy towards him annoying him to the max. I smirked. 'This wouldn't be so boring after all.'

I kinda fell asleep halfway through the lesson and I think now is for some shooting exam skills. Shooting? You must be kidding me right. We went to the field where there were wooden boards which were similar to those of a dartboard.

I stepped beside Sasuke to 'show off' my skills to 'impress' him. Iruka-sensei stopped me but I said, "I aced my darting skills. Do not underestimate me."

I smiled sweetly at him which resulted in him saying 'hn'. YOU ARE SO SOCIALLABLE DUCKBUTT. Sasuke started throwing the kunai's first. Too bad he missed the bull's eye the first time.

I took a deep breath. I then put the kunai's in between each finger. I then checked my accuracy. Once I was ready, I jumped and threw it. All of it hit bull's eye.

"Did you see that Sasuke?" He started glaring daggers at me. I acted hurt outside but I was doing a happy dance inside. Serves you right lil' sucker.

The rest of the classmates started to do their training while me and duckbutt sat and watched them. The only people I was focused on was Sakura.

Her skills were top notch. I don't know why she must hide it from everybody. Maybe, like me, she has her reasons too? I sighed not wanting to think anymore.

I started analyzing my classmates. I decided that I should go to the library to read up on improving my senses and also find up on the history of the leaf village.

Once classes were over, I told Sakura that I would be heading to the library and she shouldn't wait for me to go home. Once Sakura gave me the permission, I went straight to the library.

I picked out all the books that I need and I set it up on the table. I started to browse through it quickly as I wanted to go home as soon as I can.

When I was done, I knew everything about konoha, the backgrounds of everybody and also how to improve my senses.

I decided that I should practice on my taijutsu tomorrow so with that in my mind, I went home to celebrate the first day of school with Sakura.

♚♕♚

That's all for today! I hope you guys like this story. MUCH LOVEZZZ ♥♥♥