The girl who wears a bandana (Naruto fanfiction)

Okay, so I love writing naruto stories and yeap I came up of another one but don't worry, I'm not planning to ditch my other story. Oh yeah, this story will contain cussings so if you don't like it, don't read it. I hope you like this plot.

I do not own naruto. Enjoy! :)

♚♕♚

Kumo's POV.

I was currently in my school uniform running away from some thugs. Why? Because I was in need of cash and I stole it from them.

Once I was sure the distance between us was safe, I slowed down and went shopping for new clothes.

After I was done buying all the clothes I wanted, I went straight home. On the way home, I came across a gun lying on the streets. I looked around to see if anybody noticed and I saw that nobody even knew that it was there.

What intrigued me wasn't because nobody saw it, but because it looked very rare. It was golden in colour and it looked grand.

I just shrugged thinking that it would help me one way or another. I hid it under my skirt and walked away like nothing happened.

Once, I reached home, I put all my things down and went to cook for myself. Did I mention that I don't have any parents and I get money by stealing? No? Okay nevermind.

I have never seen my parents before like ever and I have always assumed that they're dead. The only vivid memory is of them giving me the blue bandana that I'm wearing right now.

I couldn't see their face neither could I hear their voice and that's what I find confusing. I sighed not wanting to have a bigger headache.

Once the food was done, I ate it. I then washed the plates and headed to my room. I decided to do my homework first before doing anything else.

I settled down and started on my work. I finished a few hours later. Realising there was no school tomorrow, I decided that I should just go out and have a drink at the club.

I quickly washed up and put on my shorts and a crop tee-shirt which says brat. I then hid my gun in my shorts and off I went to the club.

I showed them my fake IC (Identification Card) and they let me enter. I'm actually 12 you see but then I stole (again) from some woman who looks like me and yeah.

I was greeted by blaring musics and bright lights. I made my way through the crowd and went to the bar. I ordered drinks after drinks.

After my 25th drink, I was still sober but I was getting too light headed. Before I passed out, I saw an image of a woman saying, 'I love you, this is for a better future. I'll see you soon.' and I fainted.

I awoke to hear birds chirping. I opened my eyes slowly but closed it again as the sun was burning my eyes. I opened my eyes the second time and adjusted to the lighting.

I sighed and tried getting up. I groaned as the hangover was too much to handle. I noticed that I was in a forest.

"HOW THE FUCK DID I GET HERE?" I shouted to no one in particular. I cringed at the impact of the yell. I sighed and stood up.

I stumbled abit but then I was good to go. I relied on my sense of direction which was somewhat still reliable. Okay you know what, it sucks as hell. I can go through the same path for 5 times and still get lost.

I screamed to god knows who. I then felt a presence and panicked. On the outside, I was cool as fuck but inside I'm a mess.

The presence which I sensed stayed behind the bushed. "Come out! Who are you?"

A silver gravity-defying haired guy came out of the bushes. I remembered I had a gun and took it out. I pointed it at the guy.

"Who are you? Hands in the air and drop your weapons." I said like as if I was a police officer. He surrendered and just chuckled.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake. You can just call me Kakashi. You are currently nearing the leaf's border and you might be a threat to us so I have to take you back to the village to be questioned."

I thought for a moment thinking whether I should trust this guy or not. "What's a leaf village?" I asked. He looked at me in disbelief. He cleares his throat and said, "You'll see when you come with me."

"Okay then. I'm trusting you so don't you dare betray me."

♚♕♚

Okay so how was it? Is the plot nice? I hope you guys liked it though. MUCH LOVEZZZ ♥♥♥