Chapter 6

I do not own Naruto. Enjoy! ;)

♚♕♚

Kumo's POV.

"WHAT? YOU'VE BEEN THERE ALL ALONG?" Naruto yelled, no scratch that, screamed at me. "How come I could not sense you?" Sasuke and Kakashi asked.

"Bruh, there's such thing as covering up your chakra's ya'know." I said as I rolled my eyes at them. They sighed knowing that they will never win an argument with me.

Kakashi-sensei then led us to the training grounds. Kakashi started to tell us how the game works. I didn't really know what was going on but I manage to get the jist of it.

"So basically, we just have to take 3 out of the 4 bells and if we fail, we will not become a ninja. Am I right?" Kakashi-sensei then nodded his head in agreement. "When I say start, you guys may then begin."

Before Kakashi-sensei could even say begin, Naruto has already cheated and went on ahead to attack Kakashi. But since Kakashi-sensei is obviously at anbu level, he counterattacked and pinned naruto with the kunai at his neck.

"I did not say start yet. I'm beginning to like you guys. You may begin." All of us scattered except for Naruto, that knuckle head. His idiocy astounds me sometimes.

With that, he took Kakashi head on. Like a man. Okay, maybe not. And of course, he ended up losing. Not that he can ever win over Kakashi-sensei. Someday he might but not today.

I decided to just lie low and see what happens. Suddenly, I heard a loud screeching noise. Who else could it be? Sakura Haruno. I can't believe Sasuke is her weakness. I'm going to gag myself.

Nonetheless, I got to where Sakura is and break the genjutsu. I decided that the only way to get the bells is to work together. And so, I decided to ask Sakura about it. "Sakura, do you want to team up with me?"

She shook me off and ran to find her 'Oh so dear Sasuke'. I rolled my eyes and went to find Sasuke. I saw him neck deep into the ground with only his head visible. I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing almost ending up with me bleeding.

Once I was composed, I decided to help him out of the ground. I tugged on his hair, which surprisingly has no gel on it, and pulled him out. He looked at me furiously. So much for helping you out of the ground. "So anyway, Sasuke do you want to team up?" He groaned and shook his head. I sighed and ran off to find Naruto.

I found he's ankle tied to a rope. I wanted to laugh but I thought I wasn't in the right situation. I untied him and asked if he wants to team up & just like the rest of my teammates, he refused my offer.

Oh well done, I just have to do it solo. I sat down and decided to find Kakashi's chakra. I then followed the trail. Once I got into an ambushed position, I waited until he put down his guard.

After a few moments, he finally let down his guard. I decided to go head to head successfully managing to give him a few hits. When he is really concentrating on the hand to hand combat, I took the bells which he did not notice and did a replica.

I knew I wasn't going to win the hand to hand combat so I admitted defeat and allowed him to win. He gave me a final punch and I passed out.

I woke up a few moments after realising that I was with my teammates. "Ahh, the princess has finally awaken. All of you fail cause you guys didn't manage to get the bells from me."

I laughed then and there. "Oh really? What's this?" I said as I took out the 3 bells that I got out. Kakashi-sensei's eyes widened. He then look to see that the real bells were indeed with me and the bells that I replicate, which he thought he still have it with him, was a fake.

"Impressive, but only 3 of you will be official genins. The remaining one will go back to the academy." All of my teammates begged for the bells, even Sasuke. SASUKE FREAKING UCHIHA BEGGED ME FOR THE BELL.

I decided to just give it to three of them & decided that I should just go back to the academy since I just entered the academy & it is not fair for them. All of them were so happy that they never even spared a thought about me. I sighed.

Such good friends I have. None of them even thanked me. I looked at Kakashi-sensei and smiled sadly at him. "Now all of you, listen to me. All of you passed. Including you Kumo. Honestly, if all of you were in war, I'd say that Kumo is the only one who will get out of it alive."

I looked at him confused. WHAT DID YOU MEAN I JUST PASSED!? "This mission is all about teamwork. I'll give you 3 reasons why I think Kumo is the most exceptional between all of you. Firstly, she asked all of you if you wanted to team up and work together to defeat me. Teaming up will give you more chances of winning against me. But all of you just shook her off. Secondly, she is the only one who got all 3 bells from me unlike all of you who can't even touch it. Thirdly, she gave all three of you the bells and disregarded herself. She thought about you guys and you guys are too self centered to even say a simple 'Thank You' to her."

I looked at Kakashi-sensei shocked. My team members were just as shocked as I was. "From now on, you guys are official genins. We'll start our missions from tomorrow onwards."

Kakashi then disappeared into thin air. "Kumo-chan, we're sorry about earlier." Naruto then said suddenly. Sasuke 'Hn-ed' in agreement. I chuckled at them and waved them off. "It's no biggie. Hehe, see you guys tomorrow."

I waved at them and told Sakura that I would be back home late. I then transported into the forest to practice my taijutsu when suddenly a guy with a bowl hair cut wearing a green spandex came passing by.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU! YOU LOOK SO CREEPY!" I screamed and pointed at him. "I am Lee! The hottest most charming guy of Konoha." I thought I almost gagged hearing him say that. "Oh. I'm Kumo, Sakura's sister." I smiled at him and offered my hand. He acccepted it and said, "No wonder you look so much like her. It's nice meeting you. So what are you doing here late at night?"

"Training for Taijutsu." He looked at me with stars in his eyes. "SUCH YOUTHFULNESS. But I am the fastest of our generation! Nobody can beat me." I stared at him and thought, 'I don't think he's kidding, he looks dead serious.' I sweatdropped at him when I suddenly thought of a good idea. "How about you train me then?"

♚♕♚

Yes guys! I have finally done a new chapter. OMG. I'm thinking of making a new fanfiction though. I'm still thinking so no worries, I'll try to update as soon as I can. AND ALSO, THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!! MUCH LOVEZZZZ ♥♥♥