Chapter 8

I do not own Naruto. Enjoy! ;)

♚♕♚

Kumo's POV.

"Okay then. I will give you two 2 options. Work for me or you die. If I were you, I'd take the former. So what's your answer?" They kept quiet for awhile until one of them asked me, "Why should we work for you?"

I facepalmed. "Cause I said so." I looked at them to see they'd rather die than work for me. Stubborn ninja's! "Look, if you work for me, I'll pay for your services." They looked at me wide eyed. "Why didn't you said so! Of course we'll work for you. So what's our first mission?"

"You two stay low for now. I don't think I'll need any of your help. If I actually do need help, I'll whistle loud enough for a village to hear. Now, do you swear your loyalty to me?" They nodded their heads in answer. Alright man! "You two better escape quickly!"

Just as I said that, I quickly pulled out my knives and they ran away. "KAKASHI-SENSEI! THEY RAN AWAY." I screamed. He looked at me and sweatdropped. "Let them be. Anyway guys, this mission is no longer a C-rank mission because Tazuna over here, didn't tell us that it would involve ninja's because it would then become a B-rank mission which cost more money. I suggest to abandon this mission."

"Look Kakashi. It's not the way of the ninja. You can't just abandon something if you feel like it I mean what would that lead you to be?" "A SCUM. BE IT A MISSION OR A COMRADE, YOU MUST NOT ABANDON IT. THAT IS THE REAL WAY OF THE NINJA. BELIEVE IT!" Naruto screamed. Wow! Preach it gurl!

Kakashi sighed in response. "You two, anything you might add?" Sasuke is just being Sasuke while Sakura looks a little bit scared. I slung my hands on her shoulder and said, "I'm here so you don't have to worry got it?" 'I will protect you till the end of time. I'm not gonna lose another person, especially not you.' I whispered to myself.

"Okay than Kumo-chan." I nodded my head and walked at the front while Kakashi took the back. I gotta give Kakashi some compliments though. Despite his lazy demeanour, he can keep his guard up well.

-- Fast Forward --

We just got on shore after the boat trip we took when Naruto started throwing shuriken's at random places. "Don't scare me like that Naruto." Sakura said while whacking his head. "I swear I saw something just now." Once we walk a few steps ahead, Naruto threw another shuriken into the bushes again.

But this time, a white rabbit came out. Huh? A white rabbit? I thought it should be a darker shade of colour at this time of year. Shortly after, Kakashi screamed, "DUCK". I saw that Sasuke and Sakura were frrozen stiff and I quickly pulled them by their ankle. They hit the ground with a loud thud but just in time to dodge the oncoming huge ass sword which got stuck to the tree.

Standing on the sword with all his glory is a man wearing cow pants. "Yo moomoo guy, you look kinda cool but if u're my comrade it would be kinda cooler." My teammates sweatdropped at me while he looked at me confused.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Zabuza Momochi, the demon of the hidden mist. You should know me if you look into the bingo book." Yeah more like Zabuza MOOMOOchi. Pshh. Cow pants! "Now look what we have here, Kakashi Hatake. The man who knows a thousand jutsu's. It would be an honour to fight you."

I stared at Kakashi in shock. He's in the bingo book too!?! Man, I gotta get myself one of those books when we're finished with this mission. When Kakashi started talking, I knew he was gonna talk a load of crap and thus I began to wander off.

After a few hours later (just kidding, it's around 5 minutes), the action finally began. "OH! You guys are fighting now? That's great cause your little chit chat conversation got me sleepy." Kakashi and Moomoochi literally sweatdropped while they were fighting which is pretty cool. "Get your head in the game Kumo. Protect Tazuna."