Chapter 19

Zak POV.

"Your office is a mess."

I laugh softly as I do my belt up and pull on my shirt. "I wonder why?"

"Because you're a slob?" Elle teases before shooting me a wink.

The sex hair on her is giving me the biggest ego boost in the world and that pretty little dress she wore was... Well it didn't withstand us both tearing at it. Things got heated, shit got broke.

I find out a Haunted Museum shirt and hoody, setting them out so I haven't got to withstand the torture of her in the cute lingerie she came in.

"Fed up of my body?" She asks, opening the t-shirt up.

"Leave it off. But I won't get any work done."

She giggles as it slips over her head and falls down around her thighs. "Doesn't sound like a bad thing, you're undivided attention."

"Hmm." I respond, as she twirls and pulls her hair out. "That's a nice fit on you."

"Smaller than I normally have."

"I know, but you shouldn't feel the need to hide your body. It's beautiful, own it."

She watches me for a second, trying to work out if I was being serious, so when I stop and look at her, waiting for some sass, she lowers her face and smiles to herself.

My little firefly.

We both fix my office together, it's okay swiping the desk free of shit but picking it up isn't as fun. But in the moment...

I shake myself before I let my mind wander, Elle had came here to distract me and boy had it worked. I think there was an impression of my fingers in the wood where I gripped the desk so hard, not wanting to bruise her soft skin.

"We should bone in the office more."

I cock a brow and look to find Elle staring at the desk.

"Reminiscing already?"

"Hmm. More of planning when we can do this again."

"Whenever you want. I'm the boss."

She smirks and sets a few folders back on the desk. "If that was the case, we'd never leave the bedroom."

"Don't think I'd complain."

"You need to eat." She says matter of factly before coming around the desk and sitting herself back on it.

I slide between her knees "Is that so?"

"Yes. Otherwise you'll be on a Elle diet and I don't think you'll appreciate me all that much."

"Trash talk." I tell her, smoothing over her hair. "You're enough for me and more. With your little lusty eyes.."

She gives me an Eskimo kiss before tapping my butt "Phone?"

"Somewhere." I shrug.

"We need to eat. Like now. For some reason I'm starving." She says looking around the desk.