Chapter 16

{m rated chapter} 😈😈

Zak POV

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but this morning, I needed some kind of hit to keep me awake, which resulted in me finding a protein/energy bar thrown in the back of the cupboard.

For most of last night, Elle was restless, tossing and turning in the sheets. Each time she woke me, I'd roll over onto her and try to relieve some of that stress, the aftermath of what happened yesterday. We spoke, talked it all through and got back on the same wave length, so I knew this problem wasn't between us, but between her and Mia.

I can't help but feel bitter towards the woman who has always hung around like a dark cloud over the relationship between Elle and I.

But now, as I stand here at the bedroom door with the energy bar, I feel peace. Elle is sprawled out on the bed, having finally dropped off around 4am, as soon as I woke, I made sure all the curtains were drawn properly, wanting her to continue getting rest.

As I shift sides of leaning against the door jab, I feel my shoulders scream in soreness, from where Elle had not only clawed but at one stage bitten. I wasn't expecting the biting against my neck either, but the second she did, I lost all control. I almost thought that I had lost my sight but the ecstasy rolled away and I found her led beneath me, holding onto to me as much as she could.

I can't remember how many times we went through it last night, but when I went to the bathroom this morning, my body knew. Us men have to adjust after a lengthy night between the sheets, the last thing I wanted to do was clean an entire bathroom because I couldn't aim right.

A soft moan brings my eyes away from the bathroom door and to Elle in bed as she sticks a leg out of the sheet and curling around it. When she rolls over, I tilt my head, looking at the smooth skin of her back and the curve of her hip. Those men were fucking idiots for letting her go.

I narrow my eyes slightly and find marks that I had left too, littering her skin. I knew I had left some on the inside of her thighs, as well as a lovely trail over one of her hips. One place she was ticklish and sensitive.

Originally, I got up to let Gracie out and prepare us breakfast, but that was now being kept warm in the over, whilst I gorged on an energy bar and watched Elle sleep. I smile when I spot the marks on her shoulder from where I had collapsed against her back around 3am this morning, spent, exhausted and almost crying with elation.

My phone was sat on the bedside table, switched off, I knew I'd have to turn it on at some point, but right now, I was enjoying this bubble with just myself and Elle. I feel a brush past my legs and look down to see Gracie trotting in and taking the spot on the bed I had vacated. My girls.

I decide to leave them alone, to sleep. I still had a fruit salad to make yet, up but I knew it wouldn't be as incredible as Elles, she does something to it, I swear but when I ask, I get told that it's blessed with love. Whilst chopping the fruit, I look out the window at the humming bird, flapping away at the little food dish and water I had bought. The little creature seeming unaware that I was less that 3 feet away and looking at it through glass, or maybe it did and didn't care?

I'm too taken with it's vibrant colours to notice a change in the environment, but the second, I feel skin pressed against my own, I feel my heart palpitate. Warm smooth skin, the smell of coconut wraps itself around me, there's no material separating our torsos. Topless, I like it.

When a set of lips delicately press kisses on my shoulder and neck, I smile knowing she would be on tiptoes now, trying her hardest to stay at this height.