Chapter 15

* M rated warning - ya been told!* 😈

Stepping into the house, my eyes find Billy stood in the lounge, looking at me bewildered.

"Hey Bill."

He blinks "I- Zak?" He calls over his shoulder.

Zak appears, carrying a mop and bucket. Seeing me, he pauses. "You're back?"

"Said I would."

"I'm gonna go, I came to get recorders but they can wait." Billy says, making his excuses and leaving instantly.

"See you soon." I call out, but he is gone.

Zak sets down the mop and bucket before crossing over the lounge area and grabbing my wrist, guiding me through the house, we go straight into the bathroom where he stand me in front of the mirror. It's the first time I've seen myself and I now understand Billy's reaction.

"Oh." I say to myself, taking in the busted eyebrow, split lip, bloody hands and clothes.

"Yeah." He answers pulling my shirt off my head and throwing it to the floor. "Strip."

I do, obediently, watching as he kicks it away before losing his clothes too and pulling me into the large shower with him.

The hot water lashes down and I stand underneath it, head tilted back letting it wash over me, Zak stands on the opposite side, washing the blood off my skin without a word. Using the bar of soap to foam up my arms and body before concentrating on my hands to get the blood out of the groves of my skin. His fingers are gently when they go over my eyebrows and I can see he is trying to work out if I need stitches. He then holds my cheek in one hand whilst wiping my mouth clean.

I hold his sides, watching him care for me like I'm a precious item, when in fact deep down, I'm a mess. Mia was right, under it all, I still have the aftertaste of being cheated on, I have doubt, trust issues and body confidence issues. But this man, before me, silences them all to the best of his ability. Which is why I love with, with every fibre.

He leans down and kisses my eyebrow gently before kissing the corner of my mouth, where my lip had split, but before he can pull away, I wrap a hand around the back of his neck and kiss him firmly.

His hands snake their way over my skin as his body responds to mine in the perfect way. Only stopping at my ass to pull me flat against him. He groans as I bite his bottom lip encouraging him further.

A gasp escapes me when he pushes me back against the shower wall and lifts me up, pinning me with his body, my legs locking around his hip. My fingers working through his hair, causing his breathing to get heavier before my mouth connects with his harder.

"Elle.." He breathes in warning between our lips.

"Don't stop."

He pulls back to look at me, but before he can see any doubt in my eyes, I reach between us and show him exactly what I want. As soon as our bodies are connected without a barrier between us, I know this has changed us. Zak's fingers dig into my skin and pins my hips against the wall.

"Give me a second..." He pants.

I use the time to kiss his jaw, his neck and lips, whilst keeping a firm hand over his heart, feeling it beating hard under his skin and rib cage.

"One last chance.. Are you sure?" He asks breathing through the water that's still falling over our heads. Forever considerate of how different this is, for us, at least.

"Yes." I answer, taking a hold of his shoulders causing a smile to build on his lips.

"My little firefly, setting the world alight.." He whispers, before one move steals the oxygen out of my lungs.