Chapter 12: Christmas Break starts early.

The day was December 16th and Abby had called everyone to the studio for an announcement and Andrew was at the studio just reading a magazine as Abby had left her office and headed to the front desk.

"Andrew, do you have anything to do later on?" Abby asked her son, who had just put down the magazine he was reading, then he looked up to his mother.

"No i do not, what's going on?" Andrew replied.

"Would you like to go to the 11th Street Diner tonight?"

Andrew had a grin on his face. "Mom, i'm all in!"

Minutes later, the girls had arrived with their mothers, they were in their normal clothing instead of their dance clothes because Abby had requested it.

"Girls, the reason why we called you here to the studio because since we have won 10 competitions in a row, we have an announcement for you guys."

"What's the announcement?" Maddie asked.

"Are we going on a trip to Australia?" Nia added.

"Is it somebody's birthday?" Mackenzie wondered

"Have we won a contest or something?" Brooke asked.

"New endorsements for Dance Moms?" Paige wondered.

"How would you all like it if we told you that your christmas break were to start earlier, like today?" Abby asked them.

The girls had huge smiles on their faces about that idea and they began cheering as Abby and Andrew looked at each other and the moms like "I knew they were gonna do that." and even the moms grinned.

"Ok, girls. Since our Christmas Break is starting now, we will be back to the usual dancing business on December 30th. You and your moms are dismissed." Andrew told them as they all left and headed home with their moms while he was sitting in the front desk again.

"Andrew?" Gianna called as she walked to her boyfriend.

"Yes, Gia dear?" Andrew replied to his girlfriend.

"Are you busy later on tonight?"

"Yes, Gia. I'm gonna have dinner with mom and one the girls at the diner later on tonight. Do you want to come?" Andrew asked his girlfriend, offering her to tag along with him, Abby and one of the girls.

"No, thanks. Just to let you know, i'm actually gonna go over to Jennine's house and help her with the decorations and later on this week, i'll be at your house and help you with the decorations."

"Sounds like a plan." Andrew stated as he and Gianna shared a quick kiss. "I love you, Gia."

"I love you too, Andy." Gianna told him with a smile as she left and headed towards her car and pulled out of the driveway as Abby came from Studio A.

"Hey, Andrew."

"Hi, mom. Which one of the girls are gonna come with us for dinner at the 11th Street Diner tonight?" Andrew asked.

"Well, two of the girls are gonna be coming with us."

"Who?"

"Kalani and Asia."

"Ok, will Kira and Kristie be tagging along with us?" Andrew wondered.

"Nope, it's gonna be the four of us."

"Gotcha."

After Abby left, Andrew was the last one to leave as he locked the doors for the christmas break and headed out of the studio and headed home to get ready for dinner with his mom and coming along with them was Kalani and Asia.

At 7:00 PM, Andrew was in his house, finding a Miami Heat 2013 Champions T-Shirt, Black Jeans and Adidas Sneakers and then before he left, he activated the security system and locked the door and got in his escalade, then he left the driveway and picked up Kalani and Asia and they headed to the diner.

When 7:15 PM rolled around, Andrew, Kalani and Asia arrived at the 11th Street Diner, which is a converted dining carriage that is designed in original art deco style and after parking the Escalade, he, Kalani and Asia all got out of the car.

"This is a nice place." Kalani remarked, looking at the old-style diner that looked good.

"I heard they have some great food over here." Asia added. "Where's Miss Abby?"

Andrew saw Abby pull up and park behind Andrew's escalade and got out of the car and walked towards them.

"There she is." Then after Abby approached them, they entered the diner and admired the classic style interior of the place.

"I used to bring Andrew here a lot after rehearsals." Abby admitted, revealing that ever since they moved to Miami, Abby had been taking him to the 11th Street Diner.

"You did?" Asia said.

"She sure did, the first time she brought me here was when i was 9 years old in November 1999 and the second we stepped in, we fell in love with the place, the food was fantastic and we have been coming here ever since." Andrew explained.

"Wow." Kalani said as menus were brought to their table and they looked at them.

"What are you guys gonna get? I'm gonna get the 6 oz. New York Strip Steak." Andrew asked Kalani, Asia and Abby, who were looking at their menu, wondering what they were gonna get to eat as the waiter came to their booth.

"Hello, what will you guys be having?" He asked as Andrew gestured to Abby, Kalani and Asia to order first.

"After careful consideration, i've decided that i'm gonna get the Fried Chicken Breast." Abby said to the waiter.

"I'll have the TBG Pasta." Asia added.

"I'll have the Fettuncinni Alfredo." Kalani stated

"6 oz. New York Strips Steak, well done." Andrew told the waiter and they each ordered coca cola to drink as he took down their orders and informed them their meals will be ready in 10 minutes, then he left their table to serve another table.

10 Minutes later exactly, the food was brought to the table and they began to eat very slowly with good manners.

After finishing up their meals, Andrew paid the bill and left a tip for the waiter and they got up and headed out of the door as the lights at night livened up Miami Beach.

"You weren't lying, Andrew. The food was fantastic!" Kalani exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Asia agreed.

"It was really a lot of fun, but i'm gonna head home, but first i'm gonna take Kalani and Asia home." Abby told him

"Ok, i'll see you later, mom." Andrew told Abby as they shared a hug.

"I'll be there on thursday to help you decorate and the moms and the other girls will be there and maybe the moms might bring their sons too." Abby replied as Kalani and Asia got in the car with her, then she drove off and dropped the two girls at their homes, then she went home while Andrew headed towards his escalade, watching his surroundings and getting into his truck safely and headed to his house for the night.