Bonus Chapter: Andrew's 25th Birthday Special

It was a beautiful day in Miami and palm trees, the sun was shining and there wasn't a single cloud in sight and at a house, Abby Lee Miller was sitting at one of the tables with a pool behind her.

"Hello, everybody." Abby greeted the viewing audience "June 17th is nearing and that is a very special day that i look forward to the most do you want to know why? because on that day in 1989 in Pittsburgh, i entered a new phase in my life called motherhood when i gave birth to a healthy baby boy at 4:00 AM and he was named Andrew Daniel Miller, he was 5 pounds and 7 ounces when he was born. I felt so much joy in my heart when he was born, i cried tears of joy. My son has touched the lives of not only me, his grandmother and his late grandfather, but he's touched the lives of many children and adults who have come and gone to the Abby Lee Dance Company. He has danced and won eight straight national dance titles and he danced because he loved it and he's helped me teach and that's why i've decided to do a special honoring him on his birthday."

*Home movie rolls*

In the home movie, there was a video of Andrew, who was 11 years old, doing a solo called Mr Cool, which won him his fourth straight national title and he was in a suit as a costume and he was dancing, he had short hair at the time, the footage was filmed by Abby.

*End Home Movie*

"Andrew has always told me, his grandmother and grandfather that we were always his inspirations. Andrew is a wonderful, talented person. Now he helps me teach children how to dance and he's done a swell job helping me, because we have more first place trophies then anyone else. Now even though he danced, i didn't force him to do it, he did it because he loved it, and i used to take him to the park, the beach, the movies, ice skating, roller skating, but dancing was the one thing he did really well and another thing that he does very well is taking pictures, he has a collection of photos from back in the mid 90's to now, in 2002 on his 13th birthday, he got a nikon digital camera. Originally, we lived in pittsburgh until Andrew turned 9 and we decided to move and relocate the Abby Lee Dance Company to Miami, where my mom was originally from, but originally, we were gonna move to Chicago and we were close to moving there, but we chose Miami. Now i'm gonna introduce you to someone You know him, you love him like i and everyone in the studio does, he's my son, Andrew Miller."

The camera cut to Andrew, who had his long hair in a ponytail, he was wearing a silver suit without a tie. "Happy very early Birthday, Andrew." Abby said.

"Thanks, mom."

—Line Break—

*Flashback to a old home movie that Abby had that dated back from July 1994*

In the video, there was a five year old Andrew, who was in a black t-shirt and blue jeans and he was looking at TV and on TV was Michael Jackson's Beat It Music Video, which was coming to an end.

"Look at the camera for mommy." Abby spoke from behind the camera.

"Hi, mommy!" A five year old Andrew said, jumping and waving at the camera.