Chapter 33: Andrew's Greatest Achievement

The big day had finally came and there were fans, a red carpet and a podium on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame and sitting in the first two rows of the seats were Abby, Gianna, the girls and their moms, they couldn't wait to see Andrew get his star. Gianna, the girls and their moms were in different colored dresses while Abby was decked out a blue camisole, white jacket and pants.

Then the ceremony began as the cameras were rolling, then a man in a black suit came up to the podium and was about to speak.

"I would like to say welcome to this morning's hollywood walk of fame ceremony. My name is Leron Gubler, the CEO and President of Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which is presenting today's ceremony and we're very delighted to have you all here." Leron told the crowd as they cheered.

"Because today we are going to honor one of the best dancers that the dancing industry has ever had and he's gonna be presented with a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame and he will have joined other famous stars that have had their stars before him. Today, hollywood honors a legendary dancer that has entertained everybody even before the show called "Dance Moms" his name is Mr. Andrew Miller." Everyone gave a round of cheers when his name was just said.

"Andrew Miller was originally from Pittsburgh, PA. He started dancing at the age of 2 under the tutelage of his mother, Abby Lee Miller. When he turned 7 years old, he won his very first dancing national title and that was the first of eight straight national titles. Since then he won dancing title after dancing title and became one of the most legendary dancers in the dancing industry by becoming dancer of the year at the ages of 10 and 11, he's donated to some great causes and now his success continues on Dance Moms, where he helps his mother, Abby Lee Miller and his girlfriend, Gianna Martello choreograph the dances and also, his bright smile can light up a room or dance studio. Please help me welcome our honoree to the stage, Andrew Miller."

The audience cheered as they were anticipating Andrew's arrival and then their cheering got louder when Andrew arrived and some fans fainted at seeing him in his sunglasses, his long hair hanging and he was wearing a white suit with no tie and he waved at the fans and blew a kiss at him and came up to the stage, shaking Leron's hand as the girls, their moms, Gianna and Abby were clapping.

"That's my baby!" Abby squealed in joy, seeing her son getting immortalized.

"Before you get to hear from Andrew, there's a couple of people that want to talk about Andrew and our first guest speaker is one of the moms from Dance Moms and she is the mother of Chloe Lukasiak, she may be crazy, but she can be funny, please welcome Christi Lukasiak."

There was applause as Christi got up and headed to the podium and she gave Andrew a kiss on his cheek and hugged him and was ready to speak.

"Hey, it's great to be here. Andrew is without a doubt, a person that you can talk to, he's funny, he's charming and has a sense of humor. When i first brought Chloe to the Abby Lee Dance Company, Andrew was 14, his hair wasn't as long as it is now and he was the first one to greet me and from that day on, he became a positive influence. Even though we have our spats, he's like a son to me and the other moms. Like chloe, he loves the girls very much like they were his sisters. Andrew, i just want to say congratulations on getting a star on the hollywood walk of fame and we love you so much."