Chapter 38: Cooling down and announcement

Later that evening, the sun was starting to set at lake tahoe and it was and at the grand residences of Marriott, Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Brooke, Paige, Kalani, Asia and Chloe were all in Kamryn's room with Kamryn as they were all talking about what happened between Andrew, Abby and Jeanette and since the rehearsals started in the morning, they ended at 5:00 PM.

"I've never seen Miss Abby so mad like that before." Kamryn told the girls of the original ALDC team.

"We've been accustomed to seeing her mad for a long time, but the maddest we've ever seen her was when Jill attacked Andrew and it got Kendall kicked off of the team." Maddie added.

"I remember that, it was scary to see Andrew get pulled by his hair." Brooke said.

"He didn't even to anything to Jeanette to deserve that!" Chloe said.

"I agree, he's like a brother to all of us and even tough he's tough like Miss Abby, he has a heart of gold and would never harm anybody." Asia stated.

"Yeah, we've known him for a long time and he's kept things sane a lot." Nia said.

"I wonder where he is?" Paige wondered.

"From what Miss Abby told me, he's at the Thomas F. Regan Memorial Park." Kalani informed them.

"I think he went there to cool down." Asia stated.

"Me too." Chloe agreed.

At the Thomas F. Regan Memorial City Beach, Andrew was looking at the lake and the mountains while he was calming down from his confrontation with Jeanette at rehearsals earlier that day and he still had that handprint on his cheek from Jeanette's slap, even though it was going away.

"Andrew?" Said a voice. Andrew turned around to see who had called his name and the voice came from and he saw that it was Abby.

"Hi, mom."

"Are you ok?" Abby asked her son.

"Yeah, i just needed some time alone to cool down from what Jeanette did and said to me at rehearsal earlier today." Andrew stated.

"Don't let what happened earlier get you down. Jeanette was trying to get to your head because she knows that we're more successful that she is." Abby told her son.

"What does she have against me?" Andrew asked. "I think she's right, i'm just nothing but a piece of trash that came out of your womb."

Abby had a very angry look on her face at what she had just heard from her son. "ANDREW DANIEL MILLER, don't you ever say you're a piece of trash! you listen to me and you listen good, you are not a piece of trash that came out of my womb 25 years ago, i have always said that you are the greatest thing to ever happen to me since i opened my studio nine years before you were born!" Abby told him sternly, she hated it when people tried to bring her son down and he'd blame himself because of the criticism, but she knew it would make him stronger.