Chapter 10

Voldemort drummed his fingers on the armrest of his throne as he listened to reports. His temper, always so close to the surface these days, rising higher the more he heard. He was surrounded by morons! Could they do nothing right?

He lifted his wand and cursed the follower in front of him. He smirked with glee as he watched him wither on the floor in pain.

"Next!" he snapped as he lifted the curse and someone else took his place, only for his irritation to rise once more.

If Voldemort had been truthful to himself, he would know that his anger was not at the incompetence of his followers but with himself. He had been frustrated for months now and not just emotionally but sexually. He hadn't been able to get what happened out of his mind. The way he had felt underneath him, the moans that came from that soft pink mouth... It was there when he was awake and when he was asleep. It just wouldn't get out of his mind. And it was all because of-

"...Potter?"

Voldemort snapped his head up "Repeat that!"

"My Lord?" the follower asked.

"You heard me!! Repeat what you just said!"

"Um! I found out that Harry Potter has gone for special training somewhere. I don't know where or when he will come back. Do you want us to look for him?"

Special training? He thought, "Look for him let me know when you find him. Potter has been a thorn in my side for far too long, it is time I got rid of him once and for all."

"Yes, my lord." The room emptied leaving the Dark Lord alone with his thoughts.

Special training, huh? Voldemort thought as he rose from his throne and proceeded out through the side door. Does Dumbledore think training will really help Potter defeat me? He scoffed, I think not.

As he walked into his study, his Voldemort persona melted away into his normal appearance. His nose formed and lips filled out. Thick, black, wavy hair grew out in full until Tom Riddle was standing in the same place. He sat down behind his desk and flicked his wand at the door to lock it.

I can't wait to finally be rid of the brat. He can't hide behind Dumbledore and the Order forever. I can already see it...On his knees before me, green eyes wide with fear, begging me for mercy... As he thought the words, the image in his mind abruptly changed into something else entirely. Tom shook his head violently to rid himself of the image and scowled to himself. He had to stop doing that!

The clinking of the pipe door in the corner drew his attention as Nagini slithered into the room. –Master? You seem displeased.-

-I am- Tom admitted to his familiar.

Nagini coiled herself on the rug and flicked her tongue toward him –Would you like to tell me?-

Tom hesitated for a moment, then nodded and sat back in his chair. -It's that blasted Potter. He's gone and ruined my good mood-

-You are hardly ever in a good mood, master-

Tom glared at her and she gave him what would probably be a shrug –You aren't-

Tom looked away –He always ruins everything. Well no more. I will get rid of him once and for all-

-You always say that master. Yet you never do-

-He gets lucky- Tom gritted out.

-Yes, he does seem to have a lot of that. I say just leave him be and continue with your plans...-

-But? - Tom prompted her.

Nagini flicked her tongue out uncertainly –But, obviously, you cannot. As of late, you have spoken of nothing but the Potter-hatchling-

-I have not! - Tom hissed.

-But you have. We are even talking about him now-

Tom bit back his sharp reply and sat back in his chair because no matter what he said or thought, Nagini was right. Ever since that night, he hadn't been able to get Harry out of his head. It was maddening.

But he refused to think it meant anything because it didn't.

xxx

Tom was dreaming...

A soft yet firm body withered beneath him. Strong legs wrapped around him, moans of pleasure echoing around him as he rocked forward into the body beneath him.

He trailed kisses up the lightly tanned skin, taking in the musky scent of his lover and the smoothness of his skin. He kissed his way upward as hands clutched at his back and in his hair. He pulled himself upward and looked down...

Into deep, alluring green eyes.

Tom jerked awake, a moan on his lips and his cock stiff and in need of attention. What the hell am I thinking?

-Master? Are you alright?-

Tom looked over to where Nagini lay coiled upon a cushion before the fireplace. –I'm fine, Nagini-

-Are you sure? - the snake shifted and humor entered her voice –You sounded as if you were in great pain-

Tom couldn't help it; he blushed. He looked away quickly and schooled his expression. –I wasn't-

-Strange. You were saying the Potter-hatchlings name- Tom's eyes widened in surprise. –Care to change your answer, master?-

-Shut it Nagini- Tom hissed and turned away, ignoring his erection and willing it to go away.

Nagini hissed out her laughter and settled back down –As you wish-

Damn it, damn it! Why is this happening? It was getting ridiculous. For months this had been going on. He had tried to push it away, but all of it kept coming back stronger every time. If he did have a hidden sexual desire for Potter, which he did not, it should have already been satisfied. Instead, it left him wanting more. Wanting to slide himself into the tight, willing body...

Tom nearly moaned at the thought and burrowed his face in his pillow.

This had to stop. It was distracting him from his duties. Just remembering...No, stop this. I am the Dark Lord Voldemort. I do not have time to be thinking about this. It happened, it is done. Now focus!

But...

No! There is no room for doubts.

Once Potter was dead, everything would go back to normal. Once he was dead, he would finally be able to move forward.

But he needed to find the brat first.