「1; Jungkook」

"Thanks," Jungkook mumbles as he takes the pack of cigarettes from the older man, fishing out some money from his pocket.

    "Here," Jungkook says as the guy is gone, passing one of the toxic sticks to Taehyung. The other lights it with practiced motions before doing the same for Jungkook.

    The two males inhale deeply, filling their lungs with smoke before watching it disappear into the early autumn air.

    "I can't wait 'til we're twenty-one. Then we won't have to rely on some shady ass dude to buy this stuff for us, and we'll be living the dream life," Taehyung says, his body leaning against the brick wall, Jungkook right next to him.

    "We've put up it for two years, two more won't hurt."

    Taehyung scoffs, "Ever the optimist, aren't you?" he says, shoving Jungkook slightly, but Jungkook doesn't budge, just sending the other a playful wink.

    "Is your dad still going out of town next weekend?" Taehyung asks after taking another drag of the addictive drug.

    "If that's your way of asking if the party is still on, then yes," Jungkook confirms, watching the smoke swirl through the air as he speaks.

    The duo are known for throwing huge parties occasionally, mostly because anyone can come. Even though the two males are closed off and don't really talk to anyone, they still manage to be popular. Jungkook supposes that others find the mystery intriguing, but so far no one has managed to enter their circle. 

    The parties are just to irk Jungkook's father, and to get laid. 

    Speaking of.

    "Babe!"

    Taehyung and Jungkook look up to the familiar voice, and soon Sooyun is latched to Taehyung's side, the taller's arm snaking around her waist as he pecks her lips quickly.

    "Hey, baby bro," Sooyun greets, looking at Jungkook.

    "Hey, demon," Jungkook greets back and inhales one more lungful of smoke before throwing the cigarette to the ground and putting it out with the toe of his dirty converse.

    "Give me," Sooyun says, reaching out for Taehyung's cigarette, but the other brings it to his own lips, inhaling deeply. Sooyun smirks, grabbing his collar and bringing their lips together.

    Jungkook rolls his eyes, calling out a 'hope you have a good time developing a new venereal disease' while making his way out of the familiar alley they usually go to after school. Well, they go there during school, too, but no one needs to know that.

    Taehyung and Sooyun have been together for over a year, after several years of sexual tension and traps of guilt. Taehyung has actually apologized multiple times for having a thing for his sister, to which Jungkook has told him to shut up every time. The heart wants what the heart wants, right? 

    Sooyun, on the other hand, has never apologized for a thing. "It's basically your fault for choosing a grade A hottie for a friend" she told him, and that was that. 

    Granted, Jungkook loves his sister. Anything else would be unusual. She is a sassy brat and loves to use their fifteen minute age difference to her advantage, but she's always there. 

    You see, the two of them didn't have the best childhood. Hence why they're like they are today, smoking, staying out all night, getting tattoos, piercings, dying their hair, anything to make them feel like they are free to live their lives as they'd like. There is a saying that you don't do what your parents say, you do what they do. Their mother was a drug addict, leaving them alone for hours, sometimes even days, to go get high.