「31; superpowers 」

Jimin meets Taemin a few days later.

    It's a rainy Tuesday, making the snow turn to icy mush, and Taemin points out that it has rained almost all the times they've met.

    "So," Taemin starts after they have made a cup of tea each and are sitting at Taemin's dining table. It's in front of a huge window with a view over the city and Jimin has to force his eyes back to his hyung.

    "First of all, you have to tell me what that phone call was about. I was worried sick when you didn't pick back up," Taemin says, frowning.

    Jimin stirs his tea with the little spoon, feeling slightly ashamed.

    "Sorry about that. It's... Some people at school were harassing me. I don't know why I called you," he chews on his lip, "I just felt... weak, I guess. And you're so strong and confident."

    Taemin heaves a deep sigh, reaching for Jimin's hand that's still mindlessly stirring and takes it in his.

    "You shouldn't have hung up. You can lean on me when you feel weak. We all do, sometimes," Taemin says, frown deepening, "As for the harassment, I hope it's long gone now. Please tell me it is."

    Jimin nods, "Yeah, some... friends helped and it stopped. I'm not sure for how long, though," he mumbles, thinking about the rumors at school.

    "What do you mean? Did something happen?" Taemin asks, concerned and ready to listen. As always. Jimin is so thankful for him. He doesn't know why he waited so long to call back.

    "The ones who harassed me, they were three girls. They said things about Jungkook," he reveals, running a hand through his hair nervously as Taemin's eyes widen in surprise and brows furrow in confusion.

    "What?"

    "Yeah, um... Like how he's straight and I'm pathetic, basically. There were some detailed descriptions of their sex with him, too. It was just verbal harassment."

    "That's so fucked up," Taemin shakes his head, "You do realize they were just jealous, right? I'm guessing they saw him pay attention to you at school?"

    Jimin shrugs, "I guess. I can see that now that Jungkook and I um... Now that we've cleared most things up between us."

    He blushes when he says it and Taemin looks at him with a scandalous expression.

    "I believe we skipped a few episodes," he claims, "You cleared up what, how?

    Jimin bites his lip to prevent his smile, "He likes me back, basically. I skipped that part intentionally. It's embarrassing to say aloud."

    "Fine," Taemin drags the word out, faux disappointed before he grins genuinely, "I'm really happy it worked out in the end. I'll never forget how you described your feelings for him with the most unsubtle heart-eyes I have ever seen."

    Jimin feels his ears burn at the memory. He would still describe his feelings for Jungkook the exact same way, except now he can add a few more paragraphs - and he can also acknowledge his flaws.

    "Thank you... Well, we sang together at a showcase in front of the whole school right before winter break and I'm almost certain that rumors are going around. I don't know if those girls will start again and bring half of the school with them," Jimin explains.