「35; unstable 」

Jimin plans out what to do in his head. He tries to find solutions to the weaknesses of what he's about to attempt, but soon he accepts that this is going to be a gamble.

    "Hey Nari?" He calls, keeping his voice natural.

    "Yeah?" comes from the other side of the door.

    "Can we play some drinking games anyway? I'm bored," he says, giving the camera his best sheepish smile.

    "Sure!" Nari exclaims happily, "I'll go get some drinks."

    "Do you have tequila? Or vodka?" he asks, trying to keep the confidence in his tone.

    "...Yeah?" Nari says, reluctant, "Isn't that really strong? I've never really drunk alcohol before..."

    Jimin turns his head away from the camera to close his eyes tightly as he feels guilt course through him.

    But he has to get out.

    He puts on a big smile as he turns back and shrugs, "It's a must when doing drinking games. And also bring a lot of shot glasses and a bottle of water."

    "Okay!" Nari agrees easily, "Be right back."

    Jimin nods, moving over to the bed and waiting for her to come back.

    "Hi!" Nari smiles when she comes inside, closing the door, "I brought tequila."

    "Great," Jimin smiles back.

    Nari sits in front of him and puts everything down.

    "Okay, so do you know of something called shot roulette?" Jimin asks, feeling the guilt making a home in his chest.

    "No," Nari tilts her head, "But it sounds fun!"

    "I have to set it up first, so go stand by the door and don't look, okay? It's part of the game. And you're against the door, so I can't leave."

    Jimin feels cold sweat form on his back as Nari surveys him, but then she jumps off the bed and stands with her forehead against the door.

    "Yeah, that's good," Jimin says, taking the glasses, the tequila and the water to the floor.

    He quickly sets the glasses in two rows of seven and fills the side closest to him with water and the side closest to Nari with tequila, save for two glasses with water to remain reliable.

    It's not how you actually play shot roulette, but Nari doesn't know that.

    "Okay, you can look," Jimin says and Nari twirls around to look at the rows curiously, "I randomly poured up tequila in some and water in some and then divided them. You can shuffle my row while I'm not looking if you want, even if I don't remember which is which," he chuckles and Nari nods, gesturing for him to turn.

    Jimin does nervously, hoping she doesn't mix his row with hers.

    "Okay," Nari cheers, "How do we play?"

    "It's really simple," Jimin breathes out a laugh, "You take a glass from your row and you have to guess if it's water or tequila without smelling it. Then you take the shot and if you're wrong you have to do another. If you're right it's my turn."